Mithross [Part 23]

Max's POV

I couldn't believe it. No I don't want to believe it. Ross didn't say anything which means he doesn't want to Marry me. I saw this coming though. I was right next to the door when I heard a voice. 

"Wait stop please" I heard the voice yell from across the gardens. I turned around and noticed Ross looking at me crying. "Max don't leave me I didn't say anything because I was so surprised" Ross said to me. You may have been surprised but you didn't say yes. "Max I agree with you this is sudden but don't leave just yet" Ross said. He walked down the flower laced path and grabbed my hand. He opened it and looked at the ring. "This may have been sudden but I want you to know Max I love you and Of course I'll marry you. There's no other person I would rather be with" Ross said. 

I fell to the floor and started to cry. "Max oh my god are you okay" Ross said kneeling down to get a better look at me. "Ross I'm fine I'm not crying because I'm sad" I said giving him a smile. "I'm crying cause I'm so happy" I said. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "I love you Max know how about you put that ring on my finger" He said laughing. He held out his hand and I slid the ring on. "Max the ring is beautiful, but don't think you want have one either" Ross said. I looked at him confusion all over my face. "Ross what do you mean" I said to him.

Does he have  ring for me. When the hell did he have time to get me one. Ross reached into his pocket and pulled a silver band with a ruby and a diamond swirling into each other. "At first I got this ring as a sort of dating thing, but it also makes a perfect engagement ring" Ross said. I stared at the beautiful ring he got me. He took my hand and slid the ring onto my finger. "Ross this is beautiful" I said. He smiled and pulled us up so we were standing. 

"I guess that lady was right when she said this was the perfect place to propose to someone" Ross said. I looked at him confused again. He noticed this and laughed. "Don't worry it's nothing just a nice lady I met in the elevator" Ross said. That just furthered my confusion but I laughed with Ross. "Come one Maxxy we need to get ready to go to Washington" Ross said taking my hand and leading me to the room. We packed our bags and went to the airport. When we go ton the plane me and Ross decided to not have anyone from the offices to pick us up. 

~Time skip to Washington cause why the hell not~

When we got out of the airport we hailed a cab and drove to the apartment. We we walked inside KP nuzzled her head against Ross' leg. "Hey KP were home"  Ross said. I grabbed our bags and put them in our respective rooms. "Hey Ross when are we going to go to the offices" I said to Ross who was in the kitchen getting a glass of water. "Well they don't know were here yet so let's go but let me make a call first" Ross said. He pulled out his phone and called someone. 

Ross' POV

I dialed her number and got an immediate response

Ross: Hey Jess

I looked over at Max and saw his face. "Don't worry Max she already knows about us okay" I said to him

Jess: Of course I already know about you two you guys are my OTP

Ross: Jess shut up can you meet us at the office right now. 

Jess: Yeah in fact I had to go see Adam and I'm literally a minute away so see you there. 

Ross: Oh before you get there don't tell Adam we're here yet. 

Jess: Got you home slice peace out.

I hung up the phone. "God she's so weird" I said aloud. I guess I wasn't paying attention to anything while I was talking to Jess cause Max wasn't in front of me anymore. I walked into the living room to see Max put his phone down. "Hey Ross I just talked to Shelby she's gonna be at the offices too" He said. I smiled when he mentioned Shelby, she was my cousin after all. "So should we leave to the offices now" I said. Max looked at his watch "Yeah I guess we should" He said. We held hands as we walked out of the apartment. To our surprise the car was there apparently Tim didn't take it this morning.  

"How did we not notice the car when we got here" I said. Max just shook his head went back to the apartment and came out with the keys. He drove while I sat in the passenger's seat we sat in the car. When we got to the office I grabbed Max's hand our rings clinking together. I sucked in my breath "Are you ready to do this Maxxy" I said. "Yeah let's go do it my little narwhal" Max said. 

We opened the door and everyone was at the front waiting for us. 

"Welcome back" Everyone yelled. 

Me and Max looked at each other and smiled. 

"Let's do this" We said at the same time and turned to look at everyone.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I got really bored so I decided to come out with the chapter before I got any comments. Just to let you know I'm dying with the marriage feels right here. I can't wait to write the wedding chapter. Then a new book will come out when this one ends. I love writing these soo much and hope you guys like this. Prepare for the friendship next chapter and then 

THE WEDDING. 

PRAISE MAX AND ROSS' MARRIAGE. 

MITHROSS FOREVER WOOOO

I got way too excited didn't I. oh well #noregrets