Party Time [Part 8]

Max's POV

We got into the car and I was driving and Ross sat in the passenger's seat. He wanted to drive but I told him that since he made me sleep for so long I'm not gonna let him drive. He stared at me with his eyes locked on the driver's seat. He started to walk toward it but before he could reach it I sprinted in front of him, Then pushed him out of the way and got into the seat.

We drove on the road for a couple of minutes in silence then Ross finally spoke up. 'Wow much I didn't realize you got so strong" he said. "Pushing you out of the way does not mean I got strong it means you had bad footing" I said. "Well I mean when you came out of the shower you looked like you had been working out" Ross said we stopped the car at a light and I looked over at him for a quick second. He was blushing really bad. He had his arms crossed then he noticed me looking at his face. When he noticed me his eyes widened and he put his jacket up to his face. Wow Ross is really cute when he blushes, shut up Max. Ross has Adam you need to just focus on your work and not your love life. That is completely non- existent at this point. "I'm such and idiot for falling for someone like you" I said then I realized I said it at loud.

My eyes quickly turned to Ross and I heard him gasp a little bit. Dammit I'm an idiot I just had to blurt that out didn't I. If this party wasn't going to be bad enough with me staring at Adam and Ross all day with me being the third wheel. Now Ross knows I like him. "perfect" I muttered under my breath where I know Ross can't hear me.

Ross' POV

Max didn't say he fell for me did he. That's not possible is it Max is straight. "Max what did you just say" I said not being angry but mostly curious. "Nothing Ross don't worry about it it's stupid" Max said eyes locked on the road. "Same old Max huh" I said. "What do you mean Ross" Max said. "Well back then in the old times you would mutter under your breath, and when I asked you about you would completely dismiss the fact you said anything and ignore everyone" I said. "Ross just drop it it's not important" Max said trying his best to change the subject. "Max stop" I said we were just a minute away from Adam's house and I could see it from where we were. "Max I want you to stop the car right now" I said. He finally stopped the car. "Ross what do you-"

He was cut off when my lips reached his. We stayed like that for a few seconds then he pushed me off with a lot of force. "ROSS WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DATING ADAM" Max said screaming at the top of his lungs. "Max I'm sorry it's just ever since you came back you always remind me of how close you used to be back then" I said slinking back into my seat. "Ross it doesn't matter you have to stay loyal to Adam and not cheat on him" Max said trying to slap some sense into me. "Max I'm sorry let's just get to Adam's now" I said. "Ross before we leave I want you to know something" Max said. "W-what is it" I said. 

"I don't want to be the reason you brake up with Adam leaving him alone, I couldn't live with myself knowing that I took you away from him. It would make me feel so bad that you broke his heart just to be with someone else seconds later. If you and Adam do brake-up don't let me be the reason. got it" Max said looking into his eyes. "Max I understand thanks for being calm about this" I said. I put on my best smile then said "Come on let's head to Adam's." "That's more like it" Max said. 

Max's POV

We got to Adam's house then was immediately greeted by him not three seconds later. As Ross got out of the car Adam ran straight to him and gave him the most passionate kiss I've seen. Ross looked a little taken back but returned to Adam by still keeping the kiss. They stayed like that for a while till I cleared my voice out loud. "Ahem third wheel over here being uncomfortable as hell" I said.

"Sorry Ross, Max wants a little attention too" Adam said walking over to me. I held out my arms for a hug then Adam kissed me on the lips. No more than five seconds later I push Adam off me. "Dude what the fuck" I said as Adam was grinning like an Idiot. "Babe what the hell" Ross said laughing. "He looked like he wanted some love" Adam said. He walked closer to me his face inches from mine. "Maybe he wants a little more" he said seductively. Ross was laughing his ass off then he finally said "Adam stop you're my boyfriend remember." That's ironic we were just kissing in the car not five minutes ago. "Come on in guys were chilling in the backyard" Adam said. 

We got to his backyard to see a table with chairs set up. A couple of pizza boxes sat in the corner waiting to be eaten. I looked at the table again to see two of the chairs were closer together. Adam and Ross took the two chairs and looked into each others eyes again.  I sat across from them. It was a little awkward seeing Ross and Adam sit so close together. "I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you two knew each other before today right" Adam said to me and Ross. 

"Yeah me and Ross were childhood friends" I said recalling the days when everyday I would hang out with Ross. "Did you two ever you know date" Adam said his brow furrowing. "WHAT NO" I said quickly. "We were just friends Adam" Ross said. To emphasize the point Ross turned and gave Adam a kiss on the lips. They kept kissing Adam holding Ross' cheek in his hand keeping Ross close to him. "Wow this is so unbelievably awkward" I said. "Ross you know it's okay if you and Max Didn't date before this, I was just curious cause you to have that old couple feel to it" Adam said. 

"We never dated we were just really close" I said. "Okay whatever you say right now let's just enjoy ourselves" Adam said walking over to the Pizza.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry about not posting earlier today I woke up late and my classes were starting soon so I didn't have time to write the chapter. I tried writing it later but I got really distracted. Thank you for waiting patiently for this chapter it means a lot. I hope you'll stay for the next chapter. 

Remember 

PRAISE THE GAY!!! EMBRACE THE GAY!!! BE THE GAY!!!!