The next day [Part 11]

Hahahahhaahahahaha
Prepare for DRAMA!!! Woohoo it's gonna be so good... I hope
[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}
Max's POV
Tim got up about thirty minutes after me and Ross. "Why good morning you two, you're up early" he said. "I woke up a couple minutes ago and couldn't go back to sleep" I said. "Same for me too Tim" Ross said. "Fantastic we have a problem guys" Tim said. "What wrong" Ross said. "We're out of cereal and milk" tom said. I pretended to gasp  "oh no whatever will we do" I said mockingly. "Can you guys please go to the store real quick I'm dying over here" Tim said. "Fine whatever you say Tim" I said getting up and putting on my shoes and grabbing the keys to the car. "Ross are you coming" I shouted. "Yeah give me a second" he shouted back. We got in the car and started driving. When we got to the mall we walked toward the store. "Hey Max" Ross said to me while we were walking. "Yeah Ross what is it" I said. "What are we going to to do when we go to work today" he said. "We just gonna do our own thing and pretty much just a normal day hopefully" I said. "I know you want that to happen but what about Adam" he said.

"Ross why would we have to worry about Adam" I said. "Well Max when we go to the offices what if he thinks we're dating" he says. We stop just in front of the store and I grab his shoulders and turn him so he's facing me. "Ross were not dating so there's no need to worry about what he'll might say cause nothing is going between us, we're waiting a week remember" I said calming him down finally. "Yeah that's right a week, thanks for making me feel batter Max" Ross said finally smiling. "There's that beautiful smile now let's get Tim he's milk and cereal" I said giving Ross a hug. When I let him go he grabbed me hand I didn't care and we lakes inside holding hands.

After store shopping cause why the hell not

We got home and Tim ran to us and grabbed the bag with his food. He ran off straight to the kitchen. "Jesus he's hungry" Ross said. "You guys took like an hour" Tim yelled from the kitchen. "We only took thirty minutes hut up" I yelled at Tim. "Yo Max what time is it" He said. I looked at my watch "It's about 6:45." "Okay just wondering cause we all go to work at like 9:00" He said. "Well you got yourself 2 hours and 15 minutes what are you gonna do" I asked him. "Don't know probably eat some of Tim;s cereal" Ross said laughing.

He's looks so cute when he laughs. Crap remember Max you have to wait a week. It may be basically torture but you gonna have to pull through. "You know what Ross I'm gonna join you in eating Tim's Cereal" I said laughing.

Ross' POV

After Tim screaming at us to get away we all got ready and headed out to the offices. When we got there I nearly expected Adam to come running out of the offices like he usually does and give me a kiss. But since we broke up nothing like that happened. "Yo Max do you think Adam will be here" I asked Max. "Why wouldn't he, isn't he like your Boss or something" He said. True I guess even he can't take a day to be heartbroken either. Guess I gotta prepare for the awkward. When I walked into the offices I saw Barney, Red and the others start giving me dirty looks. As I passed by everyone who looked at me glared. Except for Ethan "Ross can I talk to you for a minute" He said. "Uh sure I guess" I walked with him to an empty office. "What do you need" I said. "The reason everyone is glaring at you is because Adam came in this morning and randomly broke down crying about you" He said. "Is he okay?" I asked. "He's fine now just silent, but when we asked him about it he said you and him broke up because you cheated on him with Max" He said.

I sighed "Look Ethan between you and me here's what happened,, Me and Max were in the car and Max stopped the car, We started talking about the past for a tiny bit and then he kissed me, He said He knows I had a boyfriend and He respected that he just wanted to tell me how he felt." I kept talking Ethan taking in all the details. "I still loved Adam but Max loved me too, I understand this may sound like I did cheat on him but I'm just saying my story, Max said he would wait for me if Me and Adam every broke up, I thought it was fine but I was still Adam's boyfriend, when we got to Adam's house Max went tot the bathroom then Adam said he wanted to have Sex with me but I said i didn't want to, then he told me he Saw me and Max in the car and he got upset and broke up with me and kicked me out of the house" I finished my story and Ethan took it all in.