Insanity [Part 19]

Renee's POV

To be honest all I wanted was an apple. After Adam showed me my office I asked him if there was anything to eat. "We have a kitchen here so if you want something you can just go in there and grab something that someone hasn't already laid claim to" Adam said. Before I could say anything to him Red came in my office spouting about work. "Adam did you forget we have a video to record come on let's go" Red said. Adam looked at me like he wanted to say more but he just went off with Red. 

I sighed and went toward what I assumed was the kitchen. I mean there was a fridge and everything so I'm pretty sure it was the kitchen. I walked in and saw an apple. Thank God there's a apple I'm dying over here. I saw a knife and took it and started to cut the apple. "Hey Adam I'm gonna head into the kitchen real quick" I heard someone say. I finished cutting my apple and still had the knife in my hand when I saw Max come in the kitchen and stare at me. "Hey Max how's it go-" I said but all I heard was Max yell and rip the knife out of my hands. 

"You stay away from Ross Steven I killed you how are you still alive" Max screamed at me. "Max stop please it's me Renee" I said trying to convince him I wasn't Steven. When I looked into his eyes all I saw was fear. Pure terrified fear. "Get away from me" Max screamed and he started to walk toward me with the knife. I backed into the wall and dropped something Metal onto the floor. 

"Someone please help me" I screamed then I saw Ross in the doorway.

Ross' POV

I ran straight toward the scream which was coming from the kitchen.  I heard another scream and started to panic. When I got to the kitchen I saw Max standing in the kitchen with a knife in his hands. In front of him lay Renee on the floor scared out of her mind. She looked up at me "Ross please help me" she said. I took a good look at Max and realized he was advancing toward Renee with the knife in his hand. 

"Max stop do you even know who you're attacking " I said. He turned toward my voice and all I saw was fear in his eyes. "Ross Steven was holding a knife and I thought he was going to attack you" he said. I took the knife from his hands and threw it one the counter. "Max Steven is dead you killed him remember" I said this and held him close to me. Slowly he looked back at Renee and started crying. "Renee oh my god I'm so sorry I thought I didn't know that" He couldn't finish anything cause he started full blown crying now. Renee slowly got up and walked toward us. I let go of Max and both of them faced each other. Renee then did something I would never expect. 

She punched Max in the face. He gasped and so did I, then she gave him a hug. "Max it's okay I understand when I was a news intern I did a couple of interviews of people with PTSD. It's completely okay I promise you " She said. She started to tear then Max and her both ended up crying into each other. When she finally let go of him she wiped away a tear. Adam walked in the kitchen at that point too. 

"Is everyone okay I heard screaming" Adam said. I recounted the story to him and he looked concerned. Adam paused for a minute then called Alesa over. He talked to her in private for a little bit then turned toward me and Max. "We were gonna save this for a little bit later but I think you could use it know" Adam said. Alesa ran out of the kitchen and cam back with her purse. Out of her purse she pulled out two small pieces of paper. Adam took them and handed them to me. 

When I looked at them they turned out to be two tickets to Hawaii. "I wanted Me, you, Alesa, and Max to go as sort of a couples Vacation but seeing the situation now Max needs a break and Ross he needs you" Adam said. I looked at them both and started crying. "Adam Alesa I don't know what to say thank you so much" I said giving them both a hug. I looked at Max but he was on the floor and seemed to be asleep. I knelt to him and checked his pulse. He's still alive but just passed out. Guess that panic attack would do that to you. I remembered about Renee and looked at her. "It's okay Ross you to are gonna need a vacation I'll be fine I promise" Renee said then giving me a hug. She went ot the counter and took some apple slices and walked out of the kitchen. 

"Adam I guess I gonna need to record some videos then" I said. He shook his head. "No Ross you don't need to just say something on twitter an people will understand I promise. Go have fun on your vacation. A little reminder though You leave the day after tomorrow. you'll be staying in Hawaii for about four days and take Max home he needs rest and you two need to get ready" He said. I gave Adam and Alesa another hug and lifted up Max. When I was walking out of the kitchen Alesa grabbed my shoulder. "Take care of him Ross I now you can no get out of here and go have some fun" She said. 

I got Max's keys and drove us home. 

Max's quick POV

I woke up in my room. Ross was sitting in my desk chair reading  a book. "So you're awake" Ross said. I sat up and put my hand to my forehead. I had a major headache. "Yeah how did you get me here" I said. He smiled and sat next to me on my bed. "I picked you up and drove you home" He said. I remembered what happened in the kitchen and what I did to Renee. "Ross is Renee okay please tell me she's fine" I said. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Shes okay I promise she was fine after the whole incident" he said. I sighed and calmed down. At least shes okay. 

When I looked up at Ross he seemed unusually chipper. "What's got you so happy" I said to him. He walked to my desk and gave me tickets. When I looked at them they turned out to be tickets to Hawaii. "Ross how did you get these" I said. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Adam and Alesa gave them to me we leave the day after tomorrow for four days" He said. I smiled at him I've never been to Hawaii and I was excited. "Well then Ross I guess we should start packing" I said. He smiled at me then gave me another kiss but this time on the lips. 

"I guess we should Maxxy" He said. 

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I decided to give you guys another chapter today. I know the Hawaii thing is Cliche but I have something interesting planned. Hope you guys will like it. I Propose Something very happy will happen in the next few chapters. Remember though

PRAISE THE GAY!!!EMBRACE THE GAY!!!MARRY THE GAY!!!