Hawaii [Part 20] (It may be cliche but it's cute fight me)

Max's POV

I woke up in the morning with Ross laying next to me in my bed. I leaned over to him and kissed his forehead. "Wake up my little narwhal today is a big day" I said to Ross. I shifted under the blankets and opened his eyes. He looked at me but didn't say anything. He gave me a kiss on the lips and I gladly accepted. We kept kissing then I pulled us apart. "Ross come on we need to get ready so we can go to the airport" I said to him. He blinked and rubbed his eyes with his hands. "Okay fine but you're making me breakfast" He said. I laughed and got out of the bed. I changed ignoring Ross staring at me and walked to the kitchen.

I got out the stuff to make pancakes and in five minutes already had a plate of them ready. Ross cam out of the room fully dressed. "Thanks for making me pancakes Maxxy" Ross said. I shivered and blushed when he said Maxxy. I really wish he wouldn't call me that. But I do like it so I'm not gonna say anything about it. "Anything for the best boyfriend ever" I said finishing the last pancake. Tim came out a few seconds later. "Well aren't you two chipper this morning" He said. Me and Ross smiled and kept eating. After we were done I out the dishes up and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Max hurry up we leave in thirty minutes" I heard Ross yell. I signed and got out of the bathroom. "Okay Ross I'm ready let's go" I said. Before we left the house we told Tim our goodbyes and went to the car. We drove for a bout twenty and reached the airport. We got our seats and Ross was right next to me. He held my hand and squeezed it tightly. When I looked at him his face was pale. "Ross are you okay" I asked him.

"Huh oh yeah I'm fine it's just I have bad memories with planes" he said. I gave his hand a squeeze and kissed him in the forehead. "What happened Ross" I said but he was unresponsive. "You know if you don't want to tell me it's completely fine I understand" I said to him. He let go of my hand and looked at me.

"It's fine well one time I was in a plane with my aunt one time and some guys pulled out guns and said they were taking control of the plane. Luckily there was a police officer on board and they stopped them. But the people shot some guy on the head and blood got all over me. Ever since then I can't handle planes very well" he said. I looked at him and gave him a hug. "Ross I'm sorry but I want you to know I'm here for you okay" I said. He smiled and kissed neon the the cheek. "Thanks Max I'm gonna take a nap tell me when we get to Hawaii" he said. He then nestled his head in my shoulder and fell asleep.

A few hours later we reached Hawaii. I woke Ross up and he sucked in his breath. "God this place is beautiful" he said. I smiled at him and we got off the plane. Luckily before we left I had enough time to get some reservations at a hotel overlooking the ocean. We got a cab and drove to the hotel.

Ross' POV
I can never get over how pretty this place is. We got a cab and went to the hotel. When we checked in the receptionist gave us our room keys and we walked to our room. I opened the door to my room and gasped. There was a king size bed a small kitchenette, a desk. And a balcony overlooking the ocean.

"Max you didn't have to do this you know" I said. Max dropped his bags off and came over to me. "We had a stressful week I thought we could use this" he said. I smiled at him and opened the balcony door. I stood near the railing and took in the view. Max came up from behind me and held my waist.

"Are you ready for tomorrow Ross I have some stuff planned for us to do" Max said in my ear. I smiled and turned my head kissing him. "Of course I am Max as long as I get to spend it with you" Ross said. We both smiled and walked back in the room. We laid down in the bed together and cuddled.

"Ross I never want this to end" Max said. I turned around so that we were facing each other. "Me too Maxxy me too" I said to him. We stayed like this for a few minutes then I got out of the bed. "I'm gonna get us some room service okay Max" I said. He nodded and I looked at the menu on the desk. The people said the food was gonna take about twenty minutes to prepare so I decided to do a little exploring.

I walked out of the room cause Max fell asleep. I went back to the lobby of the hotel and walked around for a little bit. I saw a bar, a pool., then something caught my eye. A door next to the pool said Gardens on it. When I opened the door I was in a small botanical garden. I need to show Max this tomorrow I thought. When I got back to the room Max was already eating.

I sat down next to him and started eating too. After a while me and Max got in the bed again. "Max I love you" I said to him. He kissed me on the nose.

"I love you too little narwhal"

<+><+><+><+><+><+><+><+><+>
Thanks for waiting guys I hoped you enjoy the chapter. The next one Ross and Max will be exploring Hawaii. It's gonna be a long chapter so it may take me a while to post unless I work extra hard. I hope you'll like it. Remember though

PRAISE THE GAY!!!EMBRACE THE GAY!!!BE THE GAY!!!