This is getting Interesting [Part 15]

Max's POV

I was riding with Adam, Ross, and Alesa to lunch. Adam and Alesa sat in the back while I drove and Ross sat in the passenger's seat. "Sooo how did you two meet" I said looking into the back seat where Adam and Alesa were right next to each other. "It was the day after the incident we had in the offices you remember that right Max" Adam said. I could never forget the day you almost kinda technically raped me Adam. "Of course I remember that Adam it was a little hard to forget, by the way the next time you try to kiss someone don't tackle them to the ground and just lay there" I said. When I looked in the mirror Adam was as red as a tomato. I heard Ross laugh next to me. "Wait Adam you just layed on his chest god you're an idiot" Alesa said. Ross then just started laughing like no tomorrow. "Shut up you guys I'm really sorry about that" Adam said.

"Don't worry Adam it made my day better when I got to knock you out with one karate chop" Ross said holding his hand out in a chopping motion. "Wait Ross knocked you out too how" Alesa said laughing still. "So funny story Adam actually has-" I said but then Adam cut in "Max shut up don't tell her." "He has really sensitive nerves that when hit with enough force he gets knocked out" Ross said. I started laughing too and soon the entire car started to shake because we were all laughing so hard. "Max calm down you're gonna get us killed" Adam said. I finally stopped laughing and steadied the car. I stopped the car at the Mall and we all got out. When we were walking inside Ross grabbed my hand.

I held it tight within mine and we kept walking. While we were walking some guy walked by us and I stopped dead in my tracks. The guy noticed this and turned as well. "Well if it isn't my best friend Max" the man said.

Flashback (yay)

The day Ross left and I stopped playing football the kid I was playing with was one of my best friends. We both knew each other for a log time and became best friends but when I met Ross we drifted apart fast until the day Ross left. When I said I didn't want to play anymore he started yelling at me.

"Come on Max you're just gonna stop because of that Fag Ross" He said. I stopped on the path and turned back at him. It took all of my willpower to not punch him. "Max I know you can hear me don't worry about that gay bitch and keep playing football with me" He said. "Steven I said I don't want to play anymore okay God just leave me alone.

After that day I never saw Steven again.

Flashback Over (I'm just getting bored at this point)

"Max is that" Ross said. I looked straight at Steven. "Yeah Ross that's Steven I could never forget his awful attitude" I said. Adam and Alesa finally noticed us and started walking toward us.

"Well Max I could see you could never get rid of the Fag so you became one with him" Steven said. I let go of Ross' hand and clenched it into a fist. "Steven Shut up okay I'm tired of your homophobic crap" I said keeping my self from punching him. "You know Max you used to be cool now you're a fag and stuck with that gay bitch" Steven said. Adam and Alesa were right next to us at this point. "Ross what's happening who is this guy" Alesa said. "He's a homophobic bastard who used to torture" Ross said "HE also used to be Max's best friend." As son as Ross said this Alesa gasped a little bit.

Steven noticed this and smirked. "You know Max Since you're a fag a bet this entire group is filled with a bunch of Homos especially that probably lesbian over there" he said motioning to Alesa. Adam stepped in front of Alesa and looked like he wanted to kill Steven. "You know Les I can always show you a better time than any girl could" Steven said. When Steven said this I finally snapped.

"Steven SHUT UP I'M TIRED OF YOU CRAP" I said punching him in the jaw.

Ross' POV
When I saw saw Steven I stopped along with Max. He used to torture me for being gay all throughout my childhood and ever since then I've always had small little panic attacks. Whenever someone said fag or something like that my throat would start to close up. Steven kept using this word over and over and I was somehow not passing out. When he called Alesa a lesbian the panic then started to set in finally. The world strayed turning black and it was hard for me to see, but I heard a yell and something snapped me out of the attack.

I saw Max punch Steven in the face. Steven then tried to attack back but Max grabbed his arm and flipped him. I was surprised cause Max knew how to fight well. When Steven hit the ground Max out his forearm in Steven's throat. "If I ever hear you say anything about my friends Steven I will not hesitate to kill you" Max said then got off Steven. Adam and Alesa were standing there watching Max as he gave me a hug.

"Max you didn't have to do that" I said. Max still held me close and never let go. I heard movement and saw Steven stagger up. "I'm happy for you Max I'm glad you found another fag" Steven said pulling out something small and shiny. He then threw it and it bore into my stomach I looked down and I saw a small knife in my stomach. I heard shouts and other commotions. Then I felt Max's arms hold me closer.

"Ross don't leave me I love you" Max said. I didn't hear anything then I see everything go dark and I fell asleep.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
I decided to give you guys another chapter since I haven't come out with them lately I hope you guys like this one
I know this chapter is a little cliché but I like it and I hope you do too. Remember

PRAISE THE GAY EVERY DAY