The Living Room [Part 26]

Max's POV

I can't believe Adam just saw me naked, "Dammit" I muttered. Ross poked his head out from under the sheets. "Maxxy is Adam gone" He said. I walked over to him and kissed him on the head. "Yeah but he's in the living room let's put our clothes on and go see what he wants" I said. Ross was blushing a deep crimson. I looked at him then I realized why he was blushing. "Ross we just had sex and you're embarrassed to change in front of me" I said laughing. Ross hid himself under the covers again but this time I was ready.

I pulled the covers off him and exposed his body to the cold air. He shivered a bit but I grabbed his arm and pulled him up. I held him our chests touching and....other things. BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. "Ross I love you never be embarrassed in front of me" I said. Ross calmed down finally but gave a look. "Max I love you too but I see a flaw in your plan. We're in your room" I said.

I looked at him confused "Okay what's the problem" I said. He looked at me like I was an idiot. "Max my clothes are in my room. I need to get my clothes" He said. I slapped my forehead realizing I was an idiot. "Okay so what are you gonna do just sit here in my room all day waiting to change" I said. He looked at me like I really was an idiot.

"Max you're stupid I'll just leave the room and get my clothes. It's not like Adam hasn't seen me naked before" Ross said. I blushed deeply "y-y-you guys had s-s-sex" I muttered.Ross stared at me then started to blush. "I mean yeah we did cause I got drunk and one thing led to another" Ross said. I just stared at him "Ross I didn't need to know that just go get your clothes now please" I said. Ross laughed at me gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Well if Adam tries to have sex with me let's just say it might be hard for me to turn him down" Ross laughed. I blushed deeply and took him by the shoulders and threw him on the bed. When he landed on the bed he looked surprised and a little scared. I leaned close to him and saw the beautiful mark I left on his neck. I bit down once again making it more prominent. When I stopped Ross made mine more prominent as well. "Well Ross never forget who you belong to okay" I said growling. Ross shivered underneath me but smiled "Whatever you say Maxxy." I got up fast as lightning and changed as quick as I could with Ross in the room.

He stared at me his mouth open like an idiot. When I finished changing Ross was just sitting on my bed naked. "Come on Ross let's go get you changed" I said picking him up. He got up with me and I opening the door to the living room. We walked as quietly as we could trying not to get Adam to notice us. But our plan failed immediately as we stepped out of the room. We tiptoed across the hallway Ross' room in sight until "Hey Max Ross are you done yet...." We turned slowly seeing Adam stare at us his face turning a deep shade of crimson.

"Hey Adam does this remind you of that one time I got really drunk" Ross said trying to make a joke out of the situation. Adam attempted to say something but it only came out as a stutter "R-R-Ross n-n-now is no the t-time f-f-for that." I took of the jacket I was going to wear and wrapped it around Ross. "Ross just go to your room and get changed this is awkward enough as it is" I said. Ross just nodded and walked to his room.

After Ross walked away I sat down on the couch next to Adam. "So Adam what brings you to our humble abode" I said. Adam didn't say anything probably because he was still in shock from seeing Ross naked for another time. "Adam you've apparently already seen him naked why are you still surprised" I said snapping my fingers in front of Adam trying to get his attention. Adam finally came to after several finger snaps later.

"Sorry I just came to check on Ross and see if he was still drunk" Adam said. Ross was still changing so I decided to play a cruel joke on the two of them. "So you came here to see if Ross was still drunk what did you expect to happen if he was still drunk. Were you expecting to finish what you two started in the office" I said. Adam blushed deeply and stuttered "N-no I s-s-swear I just wanted to m-m-make sure Ross was okay." I smiled cruelly and leaned in close to Adam's ear. "You know Adam if you wanted a fun time all you have to do is ask me" I husked into his ear.

Adam whimpered listening to my voice and I held his cheek in my hand lifting his face up to mine. "All you have to do is ask Adam" I said. Adam blushed and was about to say something but was interrupted by Ross yelling "Max stop are you serious right now." I backed away from Adam and turned toward Ross "Ross I was just playing around I will always have you remember" I said pulling my shirt down so he could see the mark he made on my neck.

Ross smiled and said "Don't worry Adam I'm no longer drunk now come on let's go back to work." And with that all three of us headed back to the offices.

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

I am so sorry for the late chapter guys. I will try to make another one today of I do not get distracted. Once again really sorry for not updating. Remember though

PRAISE THE GAY!!!