Just trying to help [Part 10]

Ross' POV
It's been about three hours since I broke up with Adam. Well he broke up with me, but at this point I didn't care who broke up with who. When I got home I just walked straight to my room. Everyone was already asleep when I got there so I didn't have to worry about anyone asking questions. Tomorrow is going to be super awkward. Maybe I'll just take a sick day. Yeah that's what I'll do. I tried going to sleep but my body wouldn't let me. I got up to go to the bathroom around 1:00 in the morning. I went to go wash my hands when I saw a red spot on the counter. Is that blood? I quickly checked my body for any cut or scratch I didn't see any. I hope Time or Max didn't get hurt. 

I grabbed a tissue and wiped up the blood spot. After that I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I went into the kitchen and saw a familiar ginger haired man dart past me. "Max I-" he darted past me but I saw a flash of white and red on his arms before he went into the bathroom. What was that about and what was on his arms. 'I decided to ask him about it in the morning and went back to my room. After a couple of minutes my body finally let me sleep. 

I woke up to a very angry ginger in my face. "Ross" He said in a quiet voice. "Max what are you doing"  I said opening my eyes groggily. "What the hell happened last night" He shouted but then quieted down. Tim must still be asleep I thought. I suddenly remembered what happened last night. Adam. The breakup. Max in the hallway running toward the bathroom with something white on his arms. "Well you see uh" I tried to say what happened last night but I felt a tear fall down my face. When did I start crying. Then a wave of sad hit me in the face. I started bawling and crying my eyes out. "Max *sniff* I-I-I K-k-know you told me f-f-for you not to be the r-r-reason for the b-b-breakup I'm Sorry" I said falling into his arms. 

Max's POV

"Ross look at me" I said. He looked at me then I smiled. "I'm not mad it's just I didn't want you and Adam to end because of me" I said. "So you're not m-m-mad at me" he sniffled. "I could never be mad at you" I said. Beside if I was I already took it out on myself last night. I thought of the cuts on my arm. "Max" Ross said quietly. "Yeah" I said. "What was on your arms last night" He said. I gasped suddenly "Nothing Ross you were probably just seeing things" I said. "Max let me see your arms" He said pulling the sleeves up then gasping. "Max why did you" he said but I pulled him close to me. "Ross I couldn't stand to be the thought of you and Adam's breakup so I did this" I said my head in his hair. 

"Where's the blade" He said. "Ross why do you want to see it" I said. "Shut up and show it to me Max" He said getting out of the bed walking to my room. I walked in with him and pulled the blade out from my desk. He snatched the blade quickly from my hands. "Ross careful you could cut yourself with that it's sharp" I said hoping he didn't hurt himself. "You would know how sharp this blade is wouldn't you Max" He said. "Ross why are you being mean" I said those words he said hurt more than the blade. "Max I'm sorry but what I'm about to do might help you, If not I don't know what to do next" He said walking out of my room with the blade. He went to the front door and walked outside I followed him out there too. "Ross what are you doing" I said. "Trying to help" With those words he threw the blade into the dumpster next to our house. "If I ever catch you hurting yourself again, I am going to personally beat the crap out of you" He said menacingly. I smiled at him "Whatever you say Ross." He turned to walk back inside but I caught his arm. "Ross thank you" I said that and he smiled. When we got inside it was about 4:00 in the morning. "Ross I need to say something else" When I said that he quickly turned around worried. 

"It's about us Ross. I love you but you just broke up with Adam and I think you two need to wait a while before daring anyone else. If you remember Adam broke up with you because of me, if we come into work together right after the breakup it's going to make you look like a horrible person and I don't want that for you" I said. "You want to wait a while before getting together don't you" Ross said. 

"Yes" I said. "Okay then I'm fine with that how about a week" He said. "Fine Ross" I said. He gave me a hug and I gladly accepted. "Ross before you forget your not skipping work okay, I need you there I don't know what the hell I'm doing" I said. 

"Fine whatever you say Maxxy" He said and I paled a bit. 

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

sorry for coming out with this chapter late I got hardcore distracted and forgot again. Hope you like this one cause the next chapter is going to be intense. It might take me two days to write cause I'll probs forget. Sorry beforehand. But don't forget. 

PRAISE THE GAY!!! EMBRACE THE GAY!!! BE THE GAY!!!