Secrets [Part 7?] (i dont remeber numbers)

Ross's POV
Max seemed a little angry but mostly sad when I toon him to his room. It couldn't be what I said about Adam could it? This thought went through my head multiple times as I went into the living and turned on some anime. Why would Max be angry about what I said about Adam. He's as straight as an arrow right?
Adam's POV
What to get for a party I kept thinking as I walked through the store getting some small decorations. Ross really seemed to like Max like they got along REALLY well. I wonder why, they didn't know eachother before did they. Probably not even if they did at least I got Ross. I hope Max isn't falling for Ross cause that would be awkward. Wait a minute

What if Ross liked Max?!?!

Max's POV
I woke feeling like hell so I got up out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair looked like shit and I was in desperate need of a shower. "Ross" I yelled into the other room. "Yeah Max what do you need" Ross shouted back "I'm gonna go take a shower" I hollered. "That's great but we have to leave in an hour to be at Adam's in time" Ross yelled. Wait an hour?!!?? I ran into the living room and saw Ross on the couch. "AN HOUR ARE YOU SERIOUS WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP" I screamed at him. If we were late to Adam's I'm going to kill Ross. "I walked in your room going to wake you up but you looked so calm and relaxed I didn't want to wake you" Ross said sounding a little hurt that I yelled at him. "Ross my well being doesn't matter what matters is we're going to be late cause you didn't wake me up" I told Ross then started to scowl. " calm down Max A) if you don't go shower now we are definitely going to be late B) it's just Adam calm down" Ross said explaining every detail to me "need I remind you Ross Adam is your BOYFRIEND" I said to him. As soon as I said that Ross paled a bit.

"I'm gonna go shower" I said walking away. I went into the bathroom and started the shower.

Ross' POV
I can't believe Max used Adam as an excuse for me to hurry up. I sighed well Adam is my boyfriend so I guess it would be rude to be late wouldn't.

Shower time skip cause I'm hella lazy

I heard the water turn off. Guess max is done in the shower I better put some shoes on before we go. I walked out of my room and heard the bathroom sore open. I poked my head out of my room. "Hey Max hurry up will you we have to lea-" I was cut short when I saw Max come out with just a towel draped around the lower half of his body. I stared at him then he realized I was looking at then his face started to turn red a little bit. "You know Ross" max said walking closer to me. I gulped when he was about an inch away from my face. His eyes looking into mine. "You wouldn't have to rush me if YOU WOKE ME UP SOONER" he said turning and walking away. As he walked away I said in a quiet voice "don't leave Max not again" I realized what I had said and remembered. I have Adam why am I worrying about Max. I mean I kinda wanted to kiss Max when he got close. Stop you have Adam and that's all you'll ever need. A few minutes later Max came out wearing clothes. "Well" he said "let's get going" I opened the door and we got in the car. I hope Adam isn't mad were gonna be a little late.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I really wanted to put the party scene in this chapter but then I got the idea for the shower and one thing led to another sorry guys. I mean in retrospect it was totally worth the extra chapter for the shower right. I'll try to put the shower in the next chapter until then
PRAISE THE GAY!!!