Let the fun begin [Part 24]

Ross' POV

Me and Max turned back to look at everyone. 

"Guys we have something to tell you" I said to them.

They all stared at us looking like confused as hell. 

"Me and Ross are getting Married" Max said. 

Just then the silence was broken.

By everyone screaming. Jess ran to us and gave us a big hug. Shelby was screaming, so was Adam, literally everyone was screaming. Jess was all like "Oh my god guys when is the wedding how did this happen cjsdkvjafl" Jess said then passed out. When Jess fell on the floor everyone went silent. We all just stared at her then she opened her eyes. 

"Guys you would not believe the dream I just had" Jess said. Me and Max looked at each other and showed her our rings. "That wasn't a dream" She said. We shook our heads "Well I just gonna go back to sleep now" Jess said laying her head on the floor. "ROSS MAX when did this happen" Adam said. "It happened while we were in Hawaii" Max said. I told everyone our story and they were all crying by the end of it. Jess was awake finally and asking us all kinds of questions till she stumped us with one. 

"So will you guys live stream the wedding to the fans" She said. Me and Max looked at Jess not knowing what to say. Max spoke up before I did. "Yeah Jess I guess we will" Max said. I started to cry from all the joy that was in the air. Max held me close while I was crying. "So when do you guys plan to have the wedding" Shelby asked us. It was mid June now so I spoke up with a date. "Probably around December" I said. Max looked at me like I was crazy then shook his head. 

"You know Ross that doesn't give us a lot of time to plan you know" Max said. I laughed and smiled at my boyfriend. "I don't care what the wedding is like as long as I'm with you" I said. Everyone gave a collective 'aww' and Max kissed me. Another awe and squeal later the guys at the office threw us a party. We had a few drinks and talked about random crap. 

"So Adam *Hiccup* How are you and Alesa doing" I said obviously drunk.  "Ross I think you've had one too many drinks you might want to slow it down" Adam said. I got up and wobbled to him and put my finger on his lips. "Shh Adam shut up and answer the question" I said to him. Adam took my finger off his lips and moved me to an abandoned office. "Ross sit down you seriously need to sober up" Adam said. I struggled against him and tried to stand up but was forced into the chair. 

"Ross stop please you need to stop the last time you were this drunk me and you had a pretty crazy night" Adam said. I sighed into the air remembering the night. "We definitely had a fun night right Adam *hiccup* I couldn't walk for three days" I said. Adam blushed horribly but then took the drink out of my hand because I tried to take another sip. "Ross you have Max now what if he saw you like this" Adam said. I completely ignored his comment and leaned in close to him. "Hey Adam want to re-create that night" I said to him. 

"Ross no you're dating Max and I'm da-" I cut Adam off by my lips. He just stood there shocked while I remembered the taste of his mouth. He tried to pull away but I held him close. Just then I heard a door open. "Adam what do you think you're doing with Ross" A voice from behind Adam said. It caught me off guard and I stopped kissing Adam suddenly. Adam was ripped away from me and I saw Max. He stood there glaring at Adam looking like he wanted to kill him. Before Max could murder Adam I spoke up.

"Max why did you have to take Adam away I  *hiccup* was having fun" I said. Max then looked like he got shot with a bullet. "Max I swear to god I didn't do anything Ross just got drunk and one thing led to another please I didn't want to hurt your relationship with Ross" Adam said. Max calmed down a bit but only slightly. "Adam you swear it was Ross and you had nothing to do with it" Max said anger definitely in his voice. "Yes Max I swear but I think you should take Ross home to sober him up" Adam said. Max looked like he was calming down but looked at me harshly. "I believe you Adam, Ross I'm taking you home me and you need to have a serious talk" Max said. He picked me up but I tried to fight back

"Max I don't want to go home I'm having fun" I said. I was struggling against Max when Adam walked toward me. "Ross I learned this after countless times of you knocking me out" Adam said. I looked at him confused then he brought his hand down on my neck and black was all I saw.

Max's POV

I can't believe the person Ross wants to have sex with while he's drunk is Adam. I had Ross over my shoulder and was taking him home. Luckily Adam had somehow knocked out Ross with a karate chop or some shit. He wasn't struggling anymore so that was a plus. When I found Ross kissing Adam I was furious, but when I learned he started it first it crushed me. I'm supposed to be the one he should kiss not Adam. Dammit I'm gonna kill him when he wakes up. 

When I reached the front door of the offices everyone was staring at me. "Guys I'm going to take Ross home he got super drunk and a little crazy" I said. Everyone gave a laugh but I saw Adam in the background giving me a concerned look. When everyone walked away Adam walked toward me again. "Max when Ross wakes up don't go hard on him okay" Adam said to me concerned. I nodded at Adam and took Ross home. 

I looked outside for the car and put Ross in it. I drove home and set him on the couch. I sat in front of him on a chair staring at him. A couple of minutes passed by when Ross started to move. Ross sat up his hand on his head. He looked at me and I just stared back at him. I handed Ross a glass of water and he took it. As it turns out Ross didn't get a massive hangover from all that alcohol. Ross finally came to and said "Hey Max did you have a fun time at the party." I stared at him angrily and he could obviously tell. "Max what's wrong what happened" Ross said he obviously didn't remember. 

"You want to know what happened Ross. You tried to have sex with ADAM." I yelled at him. His face immediately turned a deep shade of crimson and sat on the couch looking at me. "Max look I don't know what came over me I just had a little moment when I-" I cut Ross off by slapping him. I stood up my head facing the ground. Teardrops fell from my face and hit the ground leaving little spots on the ground. 

"I don't care if you were drunk or not Ross. I just hope you remember we're engaged" I said my voice breaking. Ross let go of his injured cheek and stood up. He pulled me to him and gave me a hug. "Max I'm sorry please I didn't want to hurt you it's just that I've been feeling like I've been deprived of something" Ross said. I looked at Ross and he was blushing hardcore. What could Ross want so bad that he wanted to have sex with Adam. It took me a moment then I realized what Ross wanted. 

Oh my god he wants, you know what if he wants it let's do it. I leaned in close to Ross' ear and whispered in his ear. "You know if that's what you wanted all you had to do was ask" I growled into his ear lust obviously in my voice. He whimpered as I picked him up and brought him to my Room. I threw him on the bed and got on top of him. Ross was laying on his back and looked at me. I smiled lustfully at him.

"Well Ross let the fun begin" 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Once again hope you guys like the chapter. just to let you know the next one is definitely going to be smut so if you don't like that just skip it. For those of you who do like it well just keep reading. Also I will go into extensive detail with the smut so yeah be prepared for that. Remember though. 

PRAISE THE GAY!!! WORSHIP THE GAY!!! BE THE GAY!!!