I Do

Ross' POV

I was a nervous wreck. It was the day of the wedding. Now normally people are excited as hell I was worried as hell. "What if he doesn't say yes or he leaves me at the altar, I wouldn't blame him if he did I don't deserve him" I cried into Renee shoulder. She tried to cheer me up along with Shelby, Jess, and Alesa. "Ross he won't leave you he loves you too much to do that to you" Renee said. I cried even louder into her shoulder. 

"Ross if he does decide to leave you he's gonna have to go through us girls" Alesa said punching her fist into her hand. I laughed a little but was still crying. I heard a knock on the door and Shelby rushed over to see who it was. Adam came into the room "Adam wait are you doing here aren't you supposed to be with Max in the bachelor's suite" Jess said. Adam walked in the room and noticed me crying. He walked over to me and held me close. 

"You know Ross at one point I thought I would be the one to marry you. But if you worried about Max, just to let you know he's about as worried as you are. He won't leave you and I know you won't leave him" Adam said. He didn't let go of me until Renee tapped his shoulder. "Adam hurry up you have to meet Max at the altar" Renee said quickly. 

Adam let go of me and planted a kiss on my lips. Alesa and everyone in the room gasped. "Sorry about that I had a feeling you need some confidence. However I still love Alesa" Adam said walking over to Alesa and passionately kissing her. "See you at the altar Ross" Adam said then left. I stood there not worrying about Adam or anything like that, but what happens when I leave this room and see Max standing at the altar waiting for me. I smiled and fixed my Gold bow tie and my white suit outfit. "Well girls let's go get married" I said.

With that I opened the door with Renee to my right my arm through hers. We all walked out and straight to the altar. When I reached the doors they were closed. "You ready to see your husband Ross" Renee said. I chuckled at her comment "We're not married yet." She smiled and nodded at the man who was going to open the doors. He opened the doors to reveal a beautiful garden and the cold yet comforting winter air blowing a slight breeze. "Dammit Ross I wish you would've don this in the summer but still it's nice" She said. 

The bright sunlight lighting the way to Max. And he stood there smiling. He also had a white suit on but he had a gold tie not a bow tie like mine. (Even though Bow ties are cool #Doctorwho refrence). I walked slowly with Renee and smiled back at Max. When I got to the other we were about two feet from each other "Hey Maxxy" I said. "Hey narwhal you ready" Max said with a smile. I nodded and we both turned to the minister. 

"So everyone welcome today for the beautiful marriage of these two young men. May everybody sit down while the vows are said" The mister said then pointed to me who was going to start. I breathed in deeply and spoke up. 

"Max I've known you for years. All through those years I left you and I'm sorry about that, But when you came back all I could think about are those years we spent together. I love you and I'm so glad you saved my life that day even though you went to jail. You make my world brighter Max and I can't wait until for when we spend the rest of our life together. I love you" I said crying a little bit. Max used his hand and wiped my tears away smiling. 

The Minister then gestured to Max who 

"Ross ever since you came back into my life I can never get you out of my head. I know that I get angry very easily but you always calm me down. Thank you for getting me out of jail that one time. You don't deserve someone like me, but I'm glad that you decided to stay with me. Lastly (Turns to Adam) sorry for stealing your man but I love him" Max said but before the minister could say anything Max pulled my waist to his and stared into my eyes. 

"I don't care if he doesn't say kiss the bride or not I'm kissing you now" Max said. He kissed me gently at first then it turned more passionately. We kept kissing till the mister cleared his throat. "Well with that new enlightenment You two lovebirds are now husband and husband" The minister said smiling. Everyone clapped but me and Max didn't here anything and just kissed.