*sigh* [Part 12]

Ross' POV

Everyone was just staring at me and Max. "Well could this get any more awkward" I said. Ethan came up to me and Max. "Ross Max we all wanted to say were sorry for the way we were treating you today" Ethan said. Were they all apologizing for what they thought was the truth. "Guys it's okay you all just wanted to make sure Adam was okay there's nothing wrong with that" I said. Everyone just nodded and said yeah then we all went back to work. But knowing these idiots something was about to happen in the nest three seconds.

"Ross what the hell is wrong with you" I heard Adam yell and a door slam shut. Great now we have to deal with this. Might as well make a show in front of everyone why don't you. "Adam please do me a favor and shut up please I have a massive headache" I said. "You have a headache Ross you knocked me out, you know about my sensitive nerves" He yelled from across the room. 

At this point everyone in the room was staring at me and Adam yelling at each other. "Can you guys believe him first he cheats on me with that ginger over there, the he knocks me out and leaves me in an office" Adam said trying to pin everything on me. I was going to say something but then Red spoke up. "In all do respect Adam at least he left you on a chair and not on the floor, also Max is kinda hot, not that I've been paying attention just an observation" Red said saying that while looking at Barney.

Those two need to get together already I'm tried of their flirting. "Red he cheated on me" Adam said. Then Ethan spoke up next which actually wasn't that surprising. "Adam Ross told me his side of the story and it actually sounds like he wasn't expecting a kiss to happen, it was just a spur of the moment type of thing." Adam looked at everyone with disbelief. He's about to crack in 3 2 and Now. "What the hell guys why are you taking his side I'm the victim" Adam said pointing to himself.

"Really Adam were you the victim when you tried to seduce me in that office over there" Max said with a smirk. Adam pales at turned to look at everyone in the room. Everyone stared at Adam. "H-he's lying guys I D-didn't even" Adam stuttered. "Way to be subtle Adam I think you should take a bit of a break today" Ethan said. Everyone nodded their heads and walked to their own stations. Adam stood their and fell to the floor. Max looked at me smiled and walked away. "Come on Adam lets get you home" I said and held my hand out for him. He took it but refused to look at me. We walked to his car and I drove him home.

Time skip to about three days later cause reasons.

Max's POV
I sat in my bed at home. How long has it been since Adam and Ross broke up. Four days I think. I can't believe I actually decided to wait a week to dat Ross. It's killing me I just want to go to his room and lay in bed with him. Kiss him or go in a date with him but I can't. I sighed and got up out of bed. I walked Down the hall and reached Ross' too. I knocked quietly but didn't hear any response from him. I opened the door a little bit to see him in the bed asleep. He's so cute when he sleeps like an gay angel. I laughed a little at the last part and shut the door. I walked back to my room and tried to get some sleep. I woke up to the sound of the shower running. I got up out of bed and headed to the kitchen. I saw Tim on the couch eating a bowl of cereal and watching.

Guess that means Ross is in the shower. I really want to go and just kiss him. Why did we decide to wait. I kept wanting to be with Ross then finally I walked I the bathroom quietly and shut the door. It was a little foggy and the water was still running so Ross couldn't hear me. I took off all my clothes and crept into the sheer with him. I grabbed his waist and turned him towards me. He gasped a little bit then he saw me.

Warning this is gonna be sexual so if you don't like that the. You shouldn't read the following parts.

"Max what are you doing in here" he said. Then he looked down at me and realized I had no clothes on. His face turned a bright red and he started to look away. "Ross don't look away from me, I can't stand being with out you any longer I want you to be my boyfriend" I said. Ross stared into my eyes with his beautiful eyes. His face reached mine and his soft lips started to kiss my own. We kissed and I felt like nothing wrong could happen anymore. I pushed him against the shower wall and moved down to his neck. I bit and sucked a special part of his neck that made him moan. "Max I don't think we should do this in a shower especially right now" he said. "but don't you like this Ross" I said still kissing him. He was about to say something but we then heard knock on the door.

"Will you two just shut up already if you're gonna have sex don't do it in the shower" we heard Tim yell from the other side of the door. "Tim shut up we're having a moment" I yelled back. I heard Ross sigh then chuckle a bit. "Well you two can have your moment when I'm not in this house in a bed, now hurry up we have to go to work" Tim yelled. Ross looked at me and turned off the water. "Well I guess we'll finish this later" he said smiling. I gave him a kiss "yeah we will."

[][][][][][][][][]
Once again thanks guys hope you liked the chapter. Remember

PRAISE THE GAY!!!EMBRACE THE GAY!!!BE THE GAY