Anger [Part 16]

Max's POV

His body  fell limp as soon as the knife hit him in the stomach. I looked up at Adam and Alesa they stood there horrified at Ross' body. I out Ross on the ground and stood up. "Adam,  Alesa Call an ambulance I have something I need to take care of" When I said that Last part I took the knife out of Ross and held in my hands. "Max I know you're mad but don't do something you're gonna regret" Adam said. Beside him Alesa was already on the phone calling an ambulance.

"Adam I know you're concerned but take care of Ross, I couldn't I'm Sorry" I said. Steven was getting up and was laughing like a maniac. "Whoops sorry Max I guess your little bitch can't handle a tiny prick" he was laughing so hard. I still had the knife in my hands and was walking toward Steven. He noticed this "What does Max think he can hurt me with a little knife."

"Steven shut up or I am going to kill you" I said gripping the knife tight. "Max stop don't do this you're going to regret it" Adam said. I heard an ambulance outside. He attacked Ross and if he dies I want to kill him myself . I charged at him and stabbed him in the chest. Then I stabbed again, again, and again. I heard someone storm inside the mall. "Put the knife down and keep your hands behind your back" I saw the policeman out of the corner of my eye. I stabbed one last time and left the knife in his chest. I let go of the blade and put my hands behind my back.

"Wait this is all a misunderstanding it wasn't is fault" Alesa said. "Please it's fine Max didn't do anything" Adam said. I appreciate your sympathy but right now I just killed someone. "Adam, Alesa take care of Ross make sure he lives, I'm gonna serve my sentence you guys know what happened I'll be out before you know it" I said smiling. They were crying and I felt handcuffs put on my wrists. I took one last look at Ross. 

Just remember that I love you Ross please remember that. Then they closed the car door. 

Ross' POV

I opened my eyes and all I saw was just a flash of white then black. This would happen every so often but I finally could see clearly after the 5th time. I saw a bright light next to me and sniffling. I turned and saw Adam next to me. I think I was in some sort of hospital bed. Then I remembered I was attacked by Steven.  I looked at Adam next to me and he finally looked up only to see me awake. 

"Ross you're awake how are you feeling" He said. He sounded like he didn't even care anymore. "Adam I thought you be a little more excited" I said. He chuckled at that, but then turned grim. "Honestly Ross I'm really happy that you're awake but we have a bigger problem to face right now" Adam said. I tried to sit up only to feel a sharp pain in my chest. I lifted up my shirt and Adam sharply sucked in his breath. There was a line of stitches going from my stomach up close to my heart.

"I thought I just got stabbed in the stomach Adam, what else happened" I said. I felt all the way up the line of stitches with my finger. "Funny story actually you kinda fell on the knife and it slid up" Adam said. I laughed but then regretted it cause it hurt. Then I realized "Adam where's Max" I asked. His head went down. Did Max get hit like me too. "Ross Max was sent to jail, they thought he was the one who attacked you because, well he also killed Steven" Adam said. I started crying loudly at that too. 

"W-Why hasn't anyone t-t-tried to bail him out" I stuttered still crying my eyes out. "They wouldn't let anyone talk to them until you woke up, they want you to testify in the trial they are having for Max" Adam said. They thought Max attacked me I balled up my hand into a fist and slammed it into the counter next to my bed. "Ross calm down you'll hurt yourself" Adam said trying to calm me down. "Adam Help me out of the bed and get me my clothes" I said. Adam stood up and not surprisingly he had a spare change of clothes with him. I got out of the bed on my own.

"Ross are you sure you can stand up you did get stabbed and all" Adam said. When I got out of the bed I didn't feel any pain whatsoever. I took the clothes out of Adam's hands and started changing in front of him. I looked at him and he was blushing really bad. "What it's not like you haven't seen my body before" I said with a smirk. "Ross you don't have to do this" Adam said. I was angry at this point so I gave Adam a glare. 

"They want me to testify in the trial" I said menacingly. 

"I'll give them on Hell of a trial" 

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Thanks for sticking with my story so far I appreciate it. I hope you like this chapter I actually died on the inside writing this chapter. I can't wait to write the trial for the next chapter. Just to let you know the chapter will mostly be Ross' POV but Max will be there too. 

Also what did you guys think of Murderous Max. I think he's pretty hot.

Remember though 

PRAISE THE G-