Chapter 10 | I Love You Confused Moron Feelings

Start from the beginning

“You know that’s not very good to do.” I pointed out.

“I’ll work on it. . .”

“So why’d you come here without sayin’ anything anyway ?”

She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. “I guess it’s just good to get away from everythin’ , ya know ?”

“Yeah , but you can’t do too much of that in this world. But I wish I could get away and think sometimes.”

“I’m starting to learn that. “ She let out a light chuckle.

Silence for a little , but it wasn’t awkward.

She spoke again. “It’s hard being MB’s back up dancer even though I’m not performin’ yet. . . “

“Imagine being Mindless Behavior.” I winked.

“Oh yeah. I’m not attacked and chased like y’all.”

I smiled. “So do you want to talk about it ?”

Chyna's POV:

Here’s Princeton, my number one crush , actually caring about my problems. If I was to die right this second , I would be happy.

“Uhhmm I don’t know. . .”

“I understand.” He nodded.

“It’s just. . .”

“Complicated ?” He finished.

“Yeah , I guess you could say that.”

Princeton's POV:

I examined Chyna. She had this thing about her that I can’t quite put my finger on. . .I like it though. It’s not like I like her or do I ? No no no , I like Ariel. Dang my feeling are confused and jacked up morons.

“Well if you want to talk to anyone , ya boy Prince is at your service.”

She smiled. “Thanks Prince Charming.”

Oh her smile is so cute and – Stop it self. You like Ariel , jeez.

“Anytime Chyna Doll.” I hugged her in a best friend way.

‘Oh how I wish we could be more than best friends. . .’ The confused moron feelings said.

‘Shut up.’ I thought.

Right then she quickly said. “I like you Princeton. There I said it.”

I tensed up and just stood there frozen , both of us still hugging.

“I can’t believe I just said that. . .”

I pulled back slower than molasses. “No , it’s okay. I – I like you too.”

There goes my confused moron feelings speaking. Way to go self ! You deserve a pat on the back ! Sike, no, you need your brain checked.

And you know what those feelings did next ? Yeah they kissed her. And not like some shy kiss. This is full on kissing. Let me just say, this is the best moment of my entire life. . . I love you confused moron feelings.

Ariel's POV:

“Are you sure we shouldn’t call the police ?” Nia asked me for the 100th time.

“Yes , I’m sure. Now give me that phone.” I snatched it out of her hands and put it in my pocket. I thought this was a smart thing to do , before she calls them behind my back.

She pouted. “At least let me have my phone just in case she calls.”

“Nope not in my lifetime.”

“C’mo—“

Anywaysss ! What stores does Chyna usually go to ?”

“Uhm well she really loves music and stuff of that nature. Did you know she can play guitar and sing ? She’s like the mindlessTaylorSwift, but her music ain’t country.”

“Nah I didn’t know. Let’s look for a music store.”

“Okie dokie.”

We left Roc in charge of the second floor because he kept stopping , looking at anything even the slightest bit interesting. He was like a little puppy , getting a new treat. It was amusing watching him, not to mention how cute it was when his face lit up. However, we were on a important mission so we chucked up the deuces and sashayed downstairs.

“Oh there’s one !” Nia marveled.

We rushed in searched for the guitar section. We turned the corner to see Chyna and Princeton. Oh thank goodness.

“No , it’s okay. I – I like you too.”

Just then, Princeton leaned in and kissed Chyna.

My jaw dropped to the floor.

I know I’m not all that and a bag of skittles but am I that easy to move on from ?

“WHAT THE FLYING HELLO KITTY.” Nia yelled.

They jumped and turned around , turning a bright red.

 ____________________________________________

Im taking a creative break , Ive been mad tired this whole week *yawns* But I love y'all <3 I'l probably post next week (: ~Evie