Chapter 27: 5 Years Later

Brooklyn and Bethany: 9 years old
Kaylee: 7 years old
Hope: 5 years old

Hanna's POV:

7:30AM

"Brooklyn Paige Rivers, I swear that if you don't get downstairs right this minute there will be no iPad for the next two weeks!!" I shout up the stairs trying to get my oldest child to come and eat some breakfast.

I hear her little feet come pounding down the stairs and she looks at me with a pout.

"You are so annoying!" She shouts pushing past me and into the kitchen.

Brooklyn was definently the hardest child. She is always very fussy and likes everything to go her way.

Today was Hope's first day of school. She was so excited and I could see her grinning as she ate her breakfast.

"Alright, Girlies! Let's go!" I say getting the girls out the door and into the car.

I help buckle Hope into her seat while the twins and Kaylee get in by themselves.

When we arrive at school, the girls get out and start to walk into the gates. Hope holds Beth's hand as she walks in.

I can't believe my babies were all grown up. They're not my babies anymore. As i start to drive away, I look out the mirror and see Hope turn around. She waves to me and smiles.

I was truly happy that this was my life.

A/N: THATS IT!! That was the last chapter! I hope you enjoyed this book, if you didn't i'm sorry don't do anything to me 😉