Chapter 4: Shopping and Names

Hanna: 2 1/2 Months Pregnant

Caleb and I were going shopping today for stuff for the baby's room. We bought two wooden cribs, a changing table, a dresser, some toys and teddy bears to decorate the room with.

As we were exiting the mall we walked past a lady with a baby in a stroller. I couldn't help but think to myself that that was going to be me in 7 1/2 months.

When we got home, Caleb decided to make us some lunch. He made two wraps for me, because I was starving and one for himself.

"Hey Caleb?" I ask Caleb who was reading the newspaper.

"Yeah Babe?" He responds looking up at me.

"What should we name the twins?" I say.

"Well I think we should each choose a name each. We can write them all down and not tell anyone which one we are going to pick but we can show them the list. What do you think?" Caleb responds.

"I think that is a great idea." He then gets up and goes and gets 2 pens and 2 pieces of paper.

On my piece I write: ( including middle names)

Girls:

Daniella Faith
Madison Grace
Alyssa Hanna
Bethany Rose
Chloe Daisy

Boys:

Tyler John
Jordan Alexander
James Lucas
Michael Harry
Adam Toby

Caleb wrote: (including middle names)

Girls:

Brooklyn Paige
Leah Rose
Abigail Kate
Lily Sarah
Lucy Brooke

Boys:

Chase Michael
Ryan Matthew
Justin Robert
Max Daniel
Blake Parker

I was really happy with our list of names. I couldn't wait to find out the gender of the babies so I could choose the name.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry this is so short. I didn't know what to write. Which names are your favourite? Let me know

Xx Georgia💕

292 Words