Chapter 5: Telling Mom and The Girls

Hanna: 3 1/2 Months Pregnant

I woke up around 30 minutes ago and I was just laying in bed with Caleb's arms wrapped around me. My mind started to wander as I thought about my two babies and what they would look like.

I don't know how the girls and my mom would react but I hoped that they would be just as happy as I am.

As I was in the bathroom putting my makeup on, I lifted up my shirt and turned to the side there was a tiny but defined bump sticking out from between my hips. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard for everyone to guess. Or it could just be because I am so self conscious.

After I do my hair and make up I grab my keys, phone and purse and walk out the door and get into the car.

First I drive over to my Mom's House and I walk up onto the porch.

I stand in front of the door for a couple of seconds before I knock. I couldn't help but think the worst. What if my Mom didn't accept it? What if she never wants to see me again?

I snap the thoughts out of my head and knock carefully on the door. After what felt like forever my mom comes to the door and hugs me tightly.

"Hey Hanna, What's up? I haven't seen you since the wedding. How's the marriage life?" My mom asks.

"Hey Mom, Yeah everything's great. But I did come for a reason." I reply.

"Yeah and what was that?" She responds.

"I didn't know how to tell you. But I should have earlier, But....." I say

"Ok Hanna, I'm getting worried now. Spit it out!" My mom replies worryingly.

"I'm I'm Pregnant!" I say tearing up.

"Omg! Hanna, That's amazing news! I'm going to be a grandma!" She replies with a huge smile on her face.

"I thought you may have been upset!" I respond wiping away the tears from the corners of my eyes.

"No! Of course not! Have you picked any names?" She says

"Um well we have a couple picked out but we are going to make the final list when we find out their genders." I reply

"Wait, Genders?" Mom replies questioningly.

"Oh yeah, I'm pregnant with twins!" I reply.

"Oh that's so exciting! You must be looking forward to it so much! How far along are you?" She asks.

"3 1/2 months" I say.

After speaking with my mother for another hour or so I decide to leave because I have to meet the girls in 10 minutes.

"Bye Mom!" I say as I walk out the door and get back into the car and drive to the Brew.

When I walk in there the girls are already waiting at the back for me.

"Hey guys!" I say hugging each of them.

"Hey Han. How are you?" Aria spoke.

"I'm Good. But I do have something to tell you guys!" I say.

"I'm pregnant with twins!" I say excitedly.

"OMG Hanna that's such good news. Aww your going to be a mom." Spencer says

"That's such great news Han." Aria and Emily say while hugging me again.

We all hug and then we sit down and drink our coffee (well I have tea) and we chat for about an hour.

The girls all made a bet on the genders. They all guessed different. I said whoever got it right could be the godmother.

Emily- 2 Boys

Aria- 2 girls

Spencer- 1 of each

In 2 weeks time I would find out what gender my beautiful babies would be. I am married to the most wonderful Man. I have the best friends. Life couldn't be any better for me right now.

A/N: Hey Guys, This was kind of a filler chapter but in the next one the genders will be revealed. What are the genders that you guys want? Just leave a comment and let me know.

Xx Georgia💕

730 Words