Chapter 12: Christmas

Brooklyn and Bethany: 1 month old

Hanna's POV:

This morning was Christmas morning. Caleb and I made tree shaped pancakes with red and green sprinkles to get into the Christmas spirit.

We sat down to eat our breakfast when the twins started crying.

I went up and carried them downstairs. I sat them down in their high-chairs opposite us and we continued on with our breakfast.

The girls laughed and threw some food around when I tried to feed them. We ended up with pear and raspberry purée everywhere.

I went upstairs and bathed them. I washed those bodies and then towel dried them afterwards. I went into their room and dressed them in cute red matching dresses with a red headband. (See pic above)

We went around to my moms at around 12:30 and stayed there for around 3 hours. Everyone loved playing with the twins. We decided to go at around 4 because the girls were getting very tired and sleepy. They ended up falling asleep on the car ride home.

We took them upstairs and layed them down in their cribs. Caleb and I walked downstairs and sat on the couch.

"We still haven't given each other any gifts!" Caleb said.

"Oh yeah! I'll go get yours!"

I bought Caleb some cologne and a new watch that I saw him looking at in the mall.

Caleb bought me a gold bracelet with a heart on it and a short black and white striped dress.

"Aww thankyou so much babe! I love it!!" I said kissing him.

"Anything for you. I love you so much!" He says cuddling me to his chest.

And we eventually fell asleep watching Elf.

A/N: Sorry if this was really boring. There will be a few twists coming so keep reading.

Xx Georgia💗

305 Words