Chapter 20: Moving Day

Brooklyn and Bethany: 1 year old
Kaylee: 4 months old

Hanna's POV:

That's the last bag. I place it into the back of the car and take one last look at my house. I have lived in Rosewood for ever, But Caleb's job needs him in LA. I have to support him. We are a team, we work together.

I buckle the twins into their booster seats and then lay Kaylee down in her carrier and strap her belt up while she smiles and claps at me.

Kaylee was a very fussy baby. She was a total daddy's girl and she wanted to be with Caleb almost all the time.

I climbed into the passenger seat of our Audi and turned on the aircon to try and cool the car down.

When we arrive at the airport we go and check in and walk through customs. Kaylee slept through everything.

Brooke starts whining because she's hungry and Beth needs to go to the toilet so we find a cute cafe to sit at and then I take Beth to the bathroom while Caleb gets everyone something to eat.

After breakfast we walk tour gate and board the plane. The flight was around 6 hours so I gave Kaylee a bottle and lulled her to sleep and put a movie on for the twins so that would hopefully keep them occupied for a while.

We land, collect our luggage and get into our car that is waiting at the airport.

We drive to a suburban neighbourhood by the beach and pull up outside a large house. Caleb's job bought us the house as they made us come.

I lay the twins down for a nap as they didn't sleep on the plane and I put Kaylee in the bouncer and bounce her up and down for about 15 minutes before she starts crying and waving her hands at Caleb, signalling she wanted him to hold her.

I think I'm going to miss Rosewood, but I guess sometimes change is good, I guess.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in forever! I have been on holidays for the past 2 weeks and the wifi wasn't very good, so I couldn't post this chapter. But it is finally up now! Enjoy!

-Georgia

385 Words