Chapter 3: We're going to be parents!

Hanna's POV

I stared at Caleb's face. He had a blank look about him. And then it turned into a smile.

" Oh my god" He was now smiling uncontrollably and then he hugged me and lifted me up and spun me around in the air.

"I, I thought you would be mad?" I look at him questioningly.

"No! I've always wanted to be a Dad!" Caleb replies kissing me softly.

"Can you believe we are going to be parents!" he says.

"No! But I'm really excited!" Hanna replies.

9 weeks later

Today is the day we go for my first ultrasound. I'm so excited to see my little baby.

We go to the hospital and check in. We find a seat on the side of the room.

We are sitting for around 10 minutes when my name is called.

"Hanna Rivers" The doctor calls out.

We walk into a small room with a computer screen and a bed.

"Just lie on the bed for me and lift up your shirt." I had a small bump on my stomach.

I did as the doctor said and layed down and pulled up my shirt.

" Ok, so the gel might be a little cold at first but just try and be still for me." The doctor then gets out a little squeeze bottle and puts the contents on my stomach. I shiver as he puts it on me.

"Good work. Let's have a look at your baby."The doctor smiles at me.

He moves around the little remote on my stomach. As he does we hear two heartbeats. The doctor looks at me.

" As you can probably hear there are two heartbeats." The doctor says.

"That's normal right? Mine and the baby's?" I reply.

"Well, If we were including yours we would have 3."

Caleb and I look at each other smiling.

"Does that mean....?" I look at the doctor.

"Well, I've only been in this business for 20 years, But yes, congratulations, You're carrying twins!"

Caleb's POV

I couldn't believe it. Our miracle is now two miracles and I couldn't be happier. And to top it all off, I had Hanna, and our soon to be family is all I could ever want.

A/N: Hey Guys, sorry it took so long to update I have been really busy lately and just haven't had time but I hope this chapter is ok.

Xx Georgia💕

404 Words