Chapter 22: We're going home

*Sorry guys I have no idea what happened but Wattpad decided to delete the last part of this chapter so I have to republish it :) sorry if some words are changed*

Brooklyn and Bethany: 3 years old
Kaylee: 1 year old

Caleb's POV:

"Ok thanks Michael, that's great news!" I say as I hang up the phone from my boss.

I walk down the stairs and wrap my hands around Hanna's waist and bring my lips to her cheek and gently a kiss her.

I then whisper softly in her ear. "We're going home"

She immediately whips her body around to look at me.

"What?" She says.

"My boss called and said that he didn't need me here anymore, and we could move back if we wanted." I say moving away from  Hanna to kiss the girls' heads.

"So we're going back to Rosewood?" She says. I hear the excitement in her voice rise a little.

"Yes, we are all going back home" I say.

Hanna runs over to me and jumps into my arms and hugs me tight.

" Dad, Dad, Dad" Beth says motioning for me to come pick her up.

Brooke sons follows and then Hanna comes and picks up Kaylee and we all group together into one big family hug.

I love my family and I wouldn't ask for anything else.
**************************************************************************

We had organised the moving truck for 3 days time.

We were only leaving out beds, clothes and some toys for the girls.

*3 days later*

We packed the last thing into the moving truck and made our way out to the car.

I buckled the girls into their car seats and I then turned around and took one last look at our house.

We drive to the airport and checked in to our flight. We had a 5 hour flight to Philadelphia and we still had 2 hours to spend in the airport. Kaylee was starting to get fussy and the twins were complaining that they were hungry, so we decided to sit in a small cafe so we could eat and give Kaylee a bottle.

The flight went pretty smoothly with Brooke and Beth just watching a couple of movies and Kaylee slept through most of it.

We arrived in Philadelphia at around 9pm and we got into a taxi and drive back to Rosewood. Once we got home we put the girls to bed and then Hanna and I went into our room and later on our bed.

I kissed her head and let her lay in my chest while we both fell sound asleep in moments.

30+ Reads and 3+ votes for then next chapter?

445 Words