Chapter 9: Baby Shower

Hanna; 8 months pregnant

Aria's POV:

That was it. The last of the balloons were up. The whole place was covered in pink and it looked awesome. Today was Hanna's surprise baby shower. She thought that we were going out to lunch together.

Hanna's POV:

At around 11:30am I heard a knock at the door and walked over and unlocked it to see Aria standing in the doorway.

We got into the car and we weren't driving in the direction of the Brew.

"Umm, Aria, the Brew is back that way." I say looking around.

"Oh yeah sorry, I have to go back home quickly and get my purse." She responds.

We are walking up the stairs to Aria's doorstep when she opens the door and all of my friends jump out and yell "Suprise!!!". There were pink balloons, streamers and banners everywhere. At the back of the room There was a huge cake with small pink cupcakes all around it. Her living room was beautifully decorated and I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

My mom, Spencer, Alison, Emily and some of my other friends from Rosewood had all come to join us.

About an hour later the girls announced it was present time.

I got:

2 packets of diapers
2 matching pink dresses
A knitted blanket
Matching bibs
Some cute onesies
Two little pink plush toys
$50 voucher for Baby Centre
A double Stroller

I was so happy that everyone cared so much about me to throw me the baby shower. I have such great friends!!!

A/N: Hey Guys, Sorry I haven't updated in like FOREVER, but here is the new chapter. Sorry if it seemed really short, I didn't really know what to write😂. I will be hopefully posting the next one soon and it will be on Aria's wedding so it should be exciting! Hope you like this one!

Xx Georgia💕

320 Words