Chapter 26: Christmas

Brooke & Beth: 4 years old
Kaylee: 2 years old
Hope: 2 months old.

Hanna's POV:

"Good morning my baby girl" I say lifting Hope out of her crib and rocking her softly in my arms.

I walk into Kaylee's room and kiss her lightly on her smooth forehead. She stirs and then opens her beautiful blue eyes and smiles when she sees me.

"Merry Christmas my babies" I say walking down the stairs to start making some breakfast.

I take out a tree shaped cookie cutter and pour some pancake mix into them.

After all of them are cooked and cooled, I put 2 on each of the girls' plates and pour some maple syrup onto them. They each take one and go to sit at the table.

Hope starts to get a little fussy in the morning so I quickly prepare a bottle for her and follow the girls to the table.

Caleb comes downstairs and kisses me on the neck, which makes me smile considering that was what he used to do when we first got together. Who would have thought that 10 years later we would be married and sitting at the table with 4 beautiful baby girls.

I am just so grateful that i got to spend these years with Caleb, sure there have been ups and downs, but at the end of the day we have always loved each other and hopefully that will never change.

We then sat by the christmas tree and watched a movie. I give the girls their presents and they open them up. After there is wrapping paper thrown everywhere in the lounge room.

Hope laughs and claps her hand as I give her a present as well. It was a small pink sheep stuffed toy. She clung it close to her small body and starts to drift of to sleep slowly.

As she smiles before she closes her eyes all i can think about is how my mom would have loved to see her grow up, and become just like me and her.

A/N: hey guys! this is now the 2nd last chapter! only one left!! Sorry that this one was so short. - Georgia

368 words