Chapter 8: Quadruple Dates

Hanna: 6 months pregnant

Hanna's POV:

Tonight, All the girls and their partners were going on a date night. I guess that made it a quadruple date. I was putting on some makeup when my phone went off. I picked it up and read the text from Emily.

(E: Emily, H: Hanna, Al: Alison, Ar: Aria and S: Spencer)

E: Hey Girls, Can we Meet at the Grille at 7:30?
Ar: Yep, Ezra and I will be there xx
S: Ok, We'll see you soon x
H: Sounds good. Caleb and I will see you there xx
Al: David and I might be a little late but we are coming x
(A/N: Alison has a husband called David.)
****************************************************
I put my phone back down on the bed and go get out my dress from the closet. It was a long black maxi-dress with a white belt that went to just above my bump. My stomach was starting to get very big now, so I couldn't wear many tight or smaller clothes because they wouldn't fit around me.

At around 7pm, Caleb walked downstairs and got the car out of the garage. I went outside into the cold night air and shivered as I slipped into the front seat. We decided to take the car as I could drive home because I wasn't drinking obviously.

We get to the Grille at around 7:25pm and we are the first ones there. We grab a table near the window and order some drinks. 5 minutes later, Emily, Alison, David, Spencer and Toby all arrive. And then Ezra and Aria come 2 minutes later.

I decided to order a cheeseburger with fries and so did Caleb. After our food came we were all sitting at the table, talking , eating and drinking. After the waiter came and took our plates away, Ezra stood up and walked to the side of the table and gestured Aria to stand up as well.

Aria blushes and stood up next to Aria. All the people in the restaurant turn their head to see what was happening.

"God Aria, You are the most beautiful person I have ever met and I have loved you for so long. I promise to you that I will love you forever." Ezra says.

Then he gets down on one knee and pulls out a box.

"So, Aria Marie Montgomery, Will you do me the honour of marrying me?" Ezra says smiling at Aria's face above him, while he pulls out a gorgeous silver diamond ring.

"Yes! Yes, of course! I love you too!!" Aria says as Ezra stands up and picks her up and spins her around.

All of the people in the restaurant clap and Ezra and Aria take a bow and sit back down in their seats blushing.

After we had all finished everyone decided to go home and relax. Caleb and I drove home and went straight to bed. The twins really liked to kick so Caleb wraps his arms around my waist and rests his hands on my stomach feeling his baby girls kick.

"I love you so much." He whispers as we both fall asleep.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry if this was a boring chapter but we are getting close to the birth of the twins! They will probably be born in the next 2 chapters or so.

Xx Georgia💕

568 Words