Chapter 6: Boys, Girls or Both?

Hanna: 3 1/2 months pregnant

Caleb's POV

Today we were going to the hospital to find out the genders of our babies. Hanna and I didn't guess on the genders because we will be happy with anything. I woke up around 8am and went downstairs and made some pancakes because I know Hanna and the babies love that. I hear soft footsteps coming down the stairs as I am flipping the last pancake. Hanna's face then appears from behind the counter.

"Ooh Something smells good!" Hanna says as she takes a seat at the table.

I bring the plates to the table and we sit down and eat the pancakes.

After breakfast we go and get ready. We both have our showers and get dressed.

At about 10:30 we are out the door for our 11am appointment.

We arrive at the hospital with about 5 minutes to spare. We go straight into a room and Hanna lays on the bed.

Hanna's POV

The doctor comes in and puts the gel on my stomach. Caleb links his fingers with mine as the doctor moves the remote around my bump.

My two little babies come onto the screen and I hear their two little heartbeats.

"Ok, So you would like to find out the genders?" The doctor asks.

"Yes!" Caleb says smiling at me.

"Right. Let me have a quick look...... Ok, I can see it. You are having...."

Caleb's hand squeezes mine tighter.

"Two girls!"

A/N: Two girls! I really wanted them to have two girls and I had one response for this so I chose that one.

Xx Georgia💘

274 Words