Chapter 17: Boy or Girl?

Brooklyn and Bethany: 11 months old.
Hanna: 4 months pregnant

Caleb's POV:

Today we were finding out the gender of our 3rd Baby. I was so excited. Hanna had finally forgiven me and we were trying to get back on track with our relationship.

We dropped the twins off at Aria's and we drove to the hospital.

We arrived at the hospital on time and we went straight into the room.

The doctor comes in and applies to gel to Hanna's stomach.

Hanna's POV

I shivered as he placed the cold gel on my stomach.

He moves the remote around. I hear a soft beating sound. My baby. Our baby.

"Ok, So you want to find out the gender?" He asks.

"Actually no, can you write in on a piece of paper and we will open it when we are ready?" I ask the doctor.

He goes over to the table and writes something down on a piece of paper. I can't see what he wrote.

After the appointment Caleb and I drive to the cake store.

We hand the piece of paper in and ask them to make a cupcake with the colour inside.

After around 15 minutes they hand me a box and we walk out.

I was so excited and nervous at the same time. I would be happy with either. As long as my baby is healthy and happy that is all that matters.

We get home and walk to the kitchen bench. I unwrap the cake and take a small bite.

Its Pink.

A/N: Another Girl!!! Suprise! I really like girls sorry😂❤️ my friends will know what I'm talking about.

The names I am thinking of are:

Caitlin
Leah
Grace
Lucy
Madison
Kaylee
Chloe

Leave some comments saying if you like any of these or leave some of your own names down below.

Please vote & comment it means heaps💜

-G💘

318 Words