Chapter 14: Not Again....

Brooklyn and Bethany: 9 Months Old

Hanna's POV:

This morning I woke up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I had been suffering cold like symptoms for the past week and today I had an appointment with the doctor.

I got dressed and put a small amount of make-up on. I grabbed my sunglasses, keys and phone and went out the door. I took me about 25 minutes to get there because of all the traffic.

I had to wait for about 15 minutes before the doctor called my name and I went inside the consultancy room.

'Hello Hanna. What can I do for you today?" He says sitting up in his chair.

"Hi doctor. I have been sufferring cold-like symptoms for the past , like, week. And I was just wondering whether you could tell me what was causing it." I reply.

"Ok sure. Just let me have a look and we can run some tests if we have to" He says.

The doctor stands up and walks over to me. He checks my heart rate and looks at my throat.

"Ok, So I think we should do some tests because I can't see anything on your chest or throat and your heart rate is a little high" He says typing into his computer.

I walked into the nurses office and she first took samples of my blood. Then I had to do a pee test. After I had the tests taken I walked back into the doctor's room and sat down in the cold hard seat. The doctor reads through the results and then looks up.

"Ok so I think we have found the problem." He starts. He leans towards me and looks me straight in the eyes.

"What is it?" I say starting to get a bit worried.

"Did you have any idea that you were pregnant?" He says deepening his gaze.

"No. No I didn't." I say picking up my bag and walking out of the doctors room.

I walk out of the doctors surgery and sit in my car and stare out the window.

A/N: So she is pregnant again!! I think some of you would have probably guessed that but oh well😂 I tried. Sorry this chapter was so short. The next chapter will hopefully be a good one! Thankyou to everyone who reads, votes and comments💕 it really means a lot to me

406 Words