Chapter 19: Welcome to the world

*Brooklyn and Bethany on top and new baby on bottom*

Brooklyn and Bethany: 1 year old.
Hanna: 8 1/2 months pregnant

Hanna's POV:

They hand me my baby. My beautiful baby girl. She stirs slightly in my arms. I cradle her tightly. She slowly opens her beautiful big blue eyes. I have another baby. She is amazing. I can't believe I am a mom of 3 now.

12 HOURS EARLIER

"CALEBBBB!!!!" I scream from the bedroom:

"What? Hanna are you ok?" He says running into the room.

"My water just broke. The baby is coming." I say standing up.

"Ok let's go." He says.

I walk downstairs and get in the car. Caleb grabs the twins and places them in their car seats.

He drives quite fast to the hospital. I can feel my stomach contracting and it hurt like hell.
I screech out in pain, making Brooke cry.

We arrive in the hospital and they say that I am only 2 centimetres. I have a long way to go yet.

The pain is excruciating. It hurts so bad.

10 HOURS INTO LABOUR

I am finally ready to go into the maternity ward.

Caleb squeezes my hand as I screech out. I push and push and push. This goes on for about 30 minutes.

I then her a faint cry. My baby. Our baby. She's ok.

They hand me my baby. My beautiful baby girl. She stirs slightly in my arms. I cradle her tightly. She slowly opens her beautiful big blue eyes. I look straight into her eyes. She has soft brown hair and cute little smile. I have another baby. She is amazing. I can't believe I am a mom of 3 now.

My beautiful baby girl, Kaylee Grace Rivers, was born on March 16th.  She weighed in at 7 pounds 8 ounces and was perfectly healthy.

My baby. I softly rock her to sleep and hold her in my arms. I stare at her beautiful face and feel myself starting to drift of to sleep as well.

A/N: Hey Guys,

I had a few responses and all of them had requested the name Kaylee so I decided to use that one in the story. Hope you liked this chapter. Read, Comment, Vote, It means heaps!!

-Georgia☀️

373 Words