Chapter 24: Gender Reveal

Brooklyn and Bethany: 3 years old
Kaylee: 1 year old

Hanna's POV:

Since finding out that I was pregnant, i have been trying really hard to take some time out with the twins because i wasn't sure how much time i would have with them while pregnant.

Today we went to the park. I pushed Brooke on the swings while Beth went down the slide a couple of times.

After we went to the park we got an ice cream. They both chose strawberry. We sat by the park and they ate their ice cream and then we went home.

When i got home there was a balloon sitting by the door. I bend down and pick up the note. Its Caleb's handwriting.

"Come outside. There's a surprise waiting. Oh and bring the balloon."

I pick up the balloon and feel a weight pulling it down. I notice that there is something inside the balloon.

As i walk outside Caleb is sitting with Kaylee and rocking her back and forth.

"Caleb, what's going on?" I ask walking out the back door.

"Do you remember our last ultrasound?" He says and I nod my head.

"Well after you left I asked him whether he could tell the gender, he said that he could. I got him to write it down and give it to me. I went to the balloon shop and they filled a balloon with the colour of streamers of the gender."

At that point all of the girls and their partners, my mom and Caleb's mom jump up from behind the fence. They all gather around me.

"Pop the balloon Han!" Caleb says.

I grab the pin and put it just above my head. I feel the pin come into contact with the balloon and I push a little harder. I hear a loud pop!, and streamers fall all over my face.

They're pink.

A/N:

New update: 50+ reads & 5+ votes?

327 words