Chapter 11: My Girls

Caleb's POV:

My beautiful girls. Our beautiful girls. Brooklyn and Bethany. On November 22nd 2016, my babies were born. This was one of the best days of my life. This and getting married. The twins were like angels. They had Hanna's honey blond hair and my hazel eyes. They were both of us mixed together. They were identical, but I could tell the difference. It was perfect. Brooklyn was the oldest, weighing in at 6 pounds 7oz and Bethany was the second, weighing at 6 pounds 4 oz.

I was so happy that they were healthy and happy.

*1 week later*

Hanna's POV:

Today we were taking the girls home for the first time. While I was in the hospital Caleb had taken the car home and got everything ready. Eg. Car Seats, Bottles, Nappies. I decided that I wasn't going to breast feed so we had to make bottles up.

We strap the girls up into their car seats and then Caleb and I get into the front two seats and buckle ourselves up.

Caleb pulls into the driveway and we each get a baby out of the car. We took the girls up to their nursery. They were going to share a room. Their room was the cutest. They had two little white cribs with their names painted above them in pink lettering with little butterflies around them, a dresser with the clothes we had already bought them, a changing table and some toys.

We lay them down in their cribs and they sleep for 3 hours. The girls wake up at around 4pm because they are hungry. I grab Brooke and Caleb grabs Beth and we walk downstairs and give them a bottle each. They soon fall back asleep and we put them back in their beds.

Caleb and I decided to go to bed at around 8pm because we were very tired and we were probably going to get woken up in the night by the girls. We said that I would get up for Brooke and Caleb would get up for Beth. It worked quite well.

2am: Brooklyn wakes up

4:30am: Bethany wakes up

5:30am: Diaper Change

6am: Caleb and I are both awake. There is no chance of us getting any more sleep. Babies are crying AGAIN! This was going to be a long year.

I walk downstairs and make some breakfast. I hear the twins crying but that was quickly shushed by Caleb settling them down. I couldn't believe that I actually had two daughters. Two beautiful baby girls. Life was really perfect.

434 Words