Chapter 15: How could you?!

A/N: OMG guys thank you so much for 1000 reads!

Brooklyn and Bethany: 9 months old
Hanna: 1 month pregnant

Hanna's POV:

After leaving the doctor's surgery abruptly I sat in my car and thought about what the doctor had just said.

"I can't be pregnant! The twins are only 8 months old!" I thought silently to myself.

After sitting in the car for a while, I put the keys in the ignition and started the car. I drove out of the Car park and headed home.

When I arrived home, I went upstairs and grabbed the twins out of their room and brought them downstairs to the living room. I held the girls in my arms and thought about having another baby.

"It wouldn't be so bad" I thought. " I've always wanted kids".

I decided to take the twins out for a walk. I put them into the stroller and walked out the door. We walked past the river and sat on a seat opposite the local park.

We headed home after about 15 minutes because Brooke & Beth were starting to get hungry.

I placed them in the play pen and walked up the stairs. As I walked towards the twins room , I noticed that my bedroom door was closed. I slowly creeped to the door and opened it slightly. Caleb was laying on the bed sleeping softly. I then opened the door a little bit more and saw Spencer laying next to him.

They were both naked.

Caleb opens his eyes and sits up in the bed. As soon as he sees me, his face turns pale. Spencer's eyes flutter open and she looks at me and then at Caleb.

"HOW COULD YOU???!!" I scream.

"It's not what it looks like.! Hanna wait!" Caleb says pulling on his pants.

"Oh really? I think it's exactly what it looks like! I trusted you both!" I say.

"Hanna WAIT!!!" Caleb shouts, making the twins cry.

"No! We are married and have two beautiful daughters! You can't do this to us! We're leaving!" I shout starting to tear up.

I walk over to the closet and grab two duffle bags. I scoop some of my clothes into them and then walk into the twins room and grab some of their stuff.

I pick the girls up and place them in their car seats. I drive as fast as I can towards my moms house. She always knows what to do.

I pull up in the driveway and take the girls out and grab the bags. I am a crying mess right now and my mom will know something is wrong as soon as she sees me.

I stomp up to the front door and knock slightly. She answers straight away.

"Awww Hanna, what's wrong?" She says pulling me and the twins into a hug.

"Caleb, He, He cheated on me.." I say crying into her shoulder.

"Awww baby, shhhhh its ok." She whispers softly in my ear.

I can't believe he would do that. I mean, she is one of my best friends. How could he? How will I raise 2 kids (and one on the way) by myself?

A/N: Ooh twist! So yeah, I thought this chapter was pretty good. I have had this idea for ages and was waiting for the right time to put it in so I thought now was a good idea. For the next baby, leave some comments on what gender you think it should be. I probably won't reveal that for a while tho, so keep reading! Thank you so much! Xx Georgia❤️

608 Words