Chapter 10: Wedding Bells

Hanna: 8 3/4 months pregnant

Hanna's POV:

I can't believe my best friend is getting married today. Ezra and Aria had been together since high school and they were now finally getting married. Spencer was doing Aria's makeup and I was curling and braiding her hair.

Aria's POV:

My hair is done. My make up is done. My dress is on. It's time. The wedding music starts to play inside the church.

*Insert wedding music here*

Hanna leads everyone down the aisle as she is my maid of honour. My dad tightly grips my arm as we walk slowly down towards the altar. He takes my hand and softly puts it into Ezra's. Ezra looks into my eyes with such a great amount of love, I just can't help myself from smiling.

*At the reception after the wedding*

Hanna's POV:

We are all sitting down at selected tables eating dinner when it is time for the toasts to the bride and groom. Aria's mom goes first. Then it is her dad's turn. Now it is mine.

I stand up and grab the microphone.

"Aria, you have been my best friend for so long and I really don't know what I would do without you. Ever since you met Ezra you have been so happy." I say

At that moment I freeze. I can't get any more of my speech out.

"I'm sorry guys, I do have more" I stutter.

"But...... I think my babies are coming!" I say looking at Caleb.

Caleb stands up and rushes over to my side. My water breaks and we know that it is time. I hand the microphone to Aria's mom and we walk to the door. Everyone is talking around us. We get to the car and drive towards the hospital.

When we arrive at the hospital they take me to a room where I am hooked up to the monitor and they tell me I am 4 centimetres dilated so I still have a while left to go.

*5 hours later*

I am in so much pain right now. I can't wait to get the twins out of me. The doctor comes in and measures how many centimetres I am dilated. He says I am at 9 centimetres and that we need to prepare me for the birth as I am getting close.

The doctor says it is time to push. I grip Caleb's hand so tightly that his fingers start to turn white. I push 4 times and I hear the beautiful sound of a baby. My baby.

The sound was short lived because I had to keep pushing to get the other baby out.

After both of the girls were born they were brought into the room where I was. Caleb and I hold one of the girls each.

"Welcome to the world, Brooklyn Paige Rivers and Bethany Rose Rivers. Daddy and I love you so much. We will do anything for you." I say. Caleb and I smile at each other. We now had a family. And I loved it.

A/N: There it is. The babies are finally born! So I chose the matching names because I thought that was really cute. I can't believe that I have actually gotten to 10 chapters and over 650 reads! Thankyou guys so much for reading my book and voting. Sorry this update was so quick. Please Let me know if you liked this chapter or not!

Xx Georgia💞

581 Words