How About Tomorrow?

Start from the beginning

"I'll schedule it to go! Thank you fer tellin' me Daithi!" Jack replied quickly. He decided that the opportunity was too great and he was sure that Mark wouldn't mind. He quickly got the information and called the people in charge and told them that he would like to go. They agreed and said that he could do signing at the Fanfiber area. He was extremely excited now. He recorded his videos for the next day excitedly.

"I can't wait ta tell Mark!" He said to himself excitedly as he edited video. He planned to start making Halloween videos soon because it was almost Halloween. However, to do that he needed to go to the store and get a few things. He put some shoes on, grabbed the house keys, grabbed his wallet, and left after locking the doors. He set off for the store. He couldn't seem to stop moving since he was so excited.

When Jack got home, Mark was back. He quickly put everything he got away and ran to Mark excitedly. "Mark, I have news!" He said excitedly. Mark chuckled and looked at his excited partner.

"What is it?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm going to Insomnia in Birmingham December 10th-14th!" He announced excitedly.

"Oh..." Mark said softly.

"Mark? What's wrong?" Jack asked quickly. Mark didn't seem too happy about these plans.

"It's nothing, really." Mark said trying to keep his voice level. He forced a smile to try and make it believable, but Jack saw through it.

"It's somting, Mark."

"I was just going to ask if you wanted to go to my mom's for Christmas, but since you will already be near, you probably want to go see your parents."

"I know you want me to meet your family and I want to meet them too. How about I fly there after Insomnia? I just have to schedule it. We can spend Christmas with your family, then we could go see mine for New Year's? You can celebrate New Years the Irish way."

"Sean...I'd love to."

"You'd love to, but?"

"I...I can't drink anymore."

"You don't need ta drink, babe.....but why can't you?"

"I, uh, I had a minor heart attack when I didn't remember our relationship. I was rushed to the hospital, but I'm healthy. My body already couldn't process alcohol well, but now it just can't at all. The doctor told me that if I drink, I could die. I can't drink anymore and I don't know how to tell the fans."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I hoped I could avoid it. I hoped I could avoid telling anyone, but everyone wants more Drunk Minecraft."

"Just tell the fans, babe. They'll understand. As for New Years, we can go visit and we don't have to drink. Drinking isn't everything anyway. We can still have fun without drinking. I mean, look at last night."

Mark chuckled as a slight blush found it's way onto his cheeks.

"Alright, so you go to Insomnia, then fly to Cincinnati for Christmas, then we fly to Ireland for New Years?"

"If you'd like, but for sure Insomnia and Christmas."

"I promised your mom we would go visit. We'll go for New Years."

"That will be a lot of videos for us to prepare next month."

"Oh, don't forget, Halloween night I'll be playing the newest update of Five Nights at Freddy's 4."

"Ah, yes. The King has ta keep his crown." Jack smirked.

"I'll show you what being a damn king means." Mark said with a smirk. He pushed Jack down onto the couch and pinned him there.

"King Merkerplerer!" Jack yelled allowed. Mark burst out laughing and Jack joined in. Neither could help but laugh at that.

"Shut up and inhale my dong." Mark said with a smirk when he stopped laughing.

"Eh, maybe later." Jack said with a wink.

Mark's POV

"The first night is never usually that bad in any of the games, So I'll play through-...AAHH FUCCKK...!!"

"Hello everybody my name is Markipler and welcome to Five Night's at Freddy's four. Now this is the final chapter in the Five Night's At Freddy's series..and what Scott wants to be the scariest game in the entire series."

It was early that morning when the game had hit virtual stores. Mark had risen out of the company of his lover to get an early start on the game. Even though this was the fourth game, and he had played all of the ones that came before it, he was excited.

"Oooh...ohh, ohh okay..so this is how we are gonna start off? Why is Foxy headless? 'Theses are my friends' Sure they are..ohh, okay."

"Tomorrow is another day.."

~~

"Sean, do you take Mark to be your lawfully wedded husband..to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, wherever life may take you, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"And Mark, do you take Sean to be your lawfully wedded husband...to have and to hold, through sickness and in health...wherever life may take you, till death do you part?"

I don't know if I can do this.

I love him...don't I? So, why am I suffocating for words..?

I'm not gay.

What am I doing..? My head is starting to hurt again..

"Mark?"

My hands are sweaty...this bowtie is strangling me....his mother is watching, isn't she?

Everyone is watching...my family, his family, Bob, Wade...the INTERNET.

He's wearing my dad's ring...

"Mark? This is your line babe...where you say 'I do'."

It's hot...it's too hot. My throat is on fire...and tight...my chest is heaving...and my heart is pounding a million times per minute. Can I do this? I don't know if I can do this...

"I-.....I can't.."

"Can't?! What do you mean you can't?!"

Go..just..GO!

Don't look them in the eyes as you walk by...

I can feel his eyes beaming into the back of my head...

Tomorrow is another day....

~~

"Mark? Are you alright?"

"Hnm..?!"

"It sounded like you were crying in here..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So a quick update here...it's been busy busy busy for me and my co-author, (so this explains the late update and shorter part) it had been finals, and now its graduation week! So, as soon as our lives become a little less hectic..updates will go back to normal! I appreciate for those of you who are being patient...and are sticking with us! You guys love this story..so it WILL continue. If you are waiting on an update, give my other story a read (if you haven't already) it's a little longer than this one. Also check out PTV's short stories too! Hang in there guys..! Love ya!

~PCP