I'm His Mate (11) unedtied

"Who's she?"

"Is that her?"

"No I don't think so."

"She's really pretty"

"I don't think so."

"Do you really think that's his mate?"

"I thought Amber was his mate."

"Amber already has a mate stupid."

"Why is a human here?"

"You think that's really her."

"Is Daron alpha now?"

"Where did she come from?"

That's just a general idea of what most people were "whispering" as I walked down the stairs. Call me a pessimistic person but I can already tell this is going to be an uncomfortable dinner for me. I'm not a shy person but I really hate having attention on me.

"Everyone meet my mate Ally" Daron says while I walk over to him. Immediately all the rude gossip stops and everyone gives me warm smiles. Can anyone say awkward?

Okay so maybe I should start over from the beginning since none of you have any idea of what's going on.

*This morning*

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Jenna perky voice rings into Daron's room. She opens his curtains letting the morning sun flood into the room. Daron and I both groan and try to cover our eyes with the blanket.

"Come on rise and shine" She says with her perky voice as she tries to take the blanket off us. I can't help but want to kill her right now. I'm not a morning person okay so please don't judge. She tells us to get dressed and to come downs stairs.

"So why did you wake us up so early?" Daron says while rubbing his eyes. I lay my head on Daron's shoulder.

"You know the tradition son."

"What tradition?" I ask.

"We have to have a big pack dinner so the whole pack can meet you."

"Oh that sounds..............uh sounds........... Daron you welcome to help me finish anytime here"

He just looks at me and laughs. "I would but you have every right to be worried."

“That’s not funny” I say while smacking his arm.

“Who said I was joking” He says which make me turn a little pale.