I'm His Mate

"Ahhh baby! Burn baby!" I sing/scream into my karaoke microphone.

'Will you shut up already!" My brother yells as he bangs his fist against the wall separating our two rooms from each other.

I pause my karaoke game.

"Look Jason, I know you’re jealous of my awesome singing and overall superior awesomeness but there's no need to be so grumpy." I yell back at him and smile knowing I’m ticking him off. I start back my game and continue. Honestly I’m a horrible singer but I did tell my brother I was going to make him pay for eating by last Oreo yesterday, so it’s not like it’s my fault he can’t handle all my noise, and anyway he brought all this torture on his self I mean it’s a fact that if the girl’s name is Ally than you don’t ever eat, look at, or touch her Oreos no matter who you are. A minute later my brother barges into my room and takes away my karaoke machine.

"You suck!" I can’t help but yell at him, like the immature person I know I am, when he walks out the door with it.

"Ally I’ll buy you more Oreos tomorrow if you'll just go to sleep.”

"Find whatever Jason, and by the way you’re buying me two packs of Oreos.” I say taking before closing my door. I'm not even tired I think to myself as I yawn out loud and I lay down on my bed. I turn a little to get more comfortable and drift to sleep.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Rainbow Fire! Yellow Marshmallows! Jason yells into my ear. I shove a pillow over my head attempting to block off the noise.

"Okay okay I get it never mess with you while you’re trying to go to sleep, just get out of my room and I promise you owe me Oreos." I say into my pillows.

"No can do sis. Now get up before I get Chloe.”

 “You wouldn’t”

"I would now get up, before I do.” He says before he closes my door. I count to ten before I finally  get out of bed knowing that if I don't my younger sister will come up here and will probably throw ice on me or do something crazy like play a Rebecca black song until I get up. I go into the  bathroom  Jason, Chloe, and I all share, and take a quick shower before I  throw on a pair of purple skinny jeans and a yellow T-shirt that says "bite me and I’ll throw my ninja turtle on you!"And some yellow converses to match. I brush my hair a couple of times and throw it into a side ponytail and brush my teeth, when I go downstairs I already see my brother waiting for me. He throws me a granola bar and my book bag and we walk to my high school. I'm a little disappointed when I take a look of my school mascot the piccolo pig, I know right what a cool name for a high school mascot, and I see  that they painted over the mustache  I painted on it over the summer. I spot my friends and start to head over to them, but before I do I kiss brother on the cheek.

"See yeah later college Jason.”

"Bye Ally." My brother says before I kiss him on the cheek and walk over to my friends.

"Hey, Hey!" I say to my friends Alexia and Amanda while I lean on a tree.

"Hey" They both reply.

"So any new gossip?" I ask Amanda, the queen bee of gossip.

"Nope. Well, wait there’s one thing.”

"Which is?" I say really wanting to know.

"You have on a yellow t-shirt" She says knowing she's ticking me off.

I push her shoulder.”Ha Ha very funny." I say just as the bell rings.

"I'll catch up with you guys at lunch." I say to Amanda and Alexia before I walk off to my homeroom, when I get there I sit down next to my best friend Bob. Okay I’m lying his real name isn't Bob its actually Daniel but I like to call him Bob.

"Hey Bob" I say while attempting to steal his blue mechanical pencil. He hands it to me knowing I’m not getting going to get that thing anytime soon since I'm pretty short and his desk is a good distance between mine.

"Hey Ally" he says. He pulls out some paper and hands some to me before he gives himself some.

 Mrs.Jenson walks into the class and we get started, before I know it I’ve already been to my first three classes and it’s time for lunch. I walk to the lunch line and grab a burger, some fries, and something that I’m hoping is chocolate pudding.  I pay for my food and start to walk over to Amanda, Alexia, and Daniel "aka my Bob". I’m literally two feet away from my friends, before I run into someone and spill my food all over the floor. I look down at it, all on the white floor. Just great know I’m going to be hungry since I left my extra money at home just in case Amanda remembered I owe her money. I look up to see who I ran into. He looks about 6'3 based off of me guessing off of my 5'6 frame ,but it’s not like I’m a tape measure so I highly doubt I’m right. He has on a dark t-shirt that shows off his muscles, dark black jeans and high tops. His skin is a golden ivory color, his eyes a dark blue color, and his black hair is in a messy fashion. If he didn't make me drop my tray I probably would have said he was hot as a fire looking like he just came out of a Hollywood movie, but since he did drop my tray instead I said "Hey, you crystal robber you made me drop my try!" Okay maybe I yelled it but it’s not like it makes a difference.

He looks down at me and smirks, his eyes lighting up with amusement.

 "Crystal robber?" He says in a deep attractive voice, and when I say a deep voice I don't mean the kind of voice a guy fakes to sound older I mean a voice so hot. I almost forgot why I’m mad, almost.

   "Yes crystal robber! You knocked down my tray are you going to pay me back or what!"

“I would but I don't think you want to be lying on your back in front of the whole school" he says with another cocky smirk.

When it clicks to me what he means I flip him off and walk away to my friends.

This is how my first day back to school begins isn’t it just magical.