"So much for the nickname," a female MET snickered on the choice of the nickname. "I don't remember the brother of Zeus embezzling from their own company and having his own wife murdered and still getting away with it."

"The media is going to kill us..." The detective wiped away a few drops of sweat that dripped from his forehead.

"And that my friends, is why I don't trust our Justice system." another MET, a blue haired fellow with a strange tattoo over his face, said as he started to put away some of his equipment.

"Can we cut the chit chatter, people?" The detective was rather impatient as he tried to shorten the METs side conversation.

"Sorry boss." The three said in unison.

"Ok, now tell me how the poor bastard died." The detective took out a small notepad and a pencil.

"As you can see," the green haired MET pointed at the CEO's throat with his right hand in which the detective followed with his eyes. "An incision with an unknown blade was made near the thyroid which severed both anterior and internal jugular veins which caused him to instantly bleed to death. Won't know what type of weapon was used to make the incision without bringing the body back to the lab."

"Alright," the detective finished writing what the MET just told him on his notepad. "Time of death?"

"Not long," the female MET raised the corpse's arm, waving the wrist and bending the elbow part of the arm. "The body is already slowly going to into rigor mortis." She put the arm back down. "I'd put the time of death 10 hours ago, give or take. I can give you an accurate time of death once we have the body back at the lab and done a full autopsy."

"Anything else?" The detective hoped there was more evidence.

"He was running away from someone," the tattooed MET pointed at the shoes. "Other than his expensive clothing, the new shoes seemed to have been worn out already."

"So expensive clothing and his wallet is still intact," the detective added a bit of his own input. "Body dump?"

"I don't think so, the dirt and foliage underneath his shoes makes us conclude that he was probably running near or around here." The female MET answered.

"How long do you think he's been running out here in the woods?" The detective asked, looking around their surroundings."

"Rough estimate... probably no more than 2-3 miles," the tattooed MET looked back at the forest. "My guess is, the poor sod ran through those woods from over there."

"Alrighty, I'll send in a few of the Forensic guys to check out the woods, hopefully they find something else," the blonde detective started to walk back to where he car was parked. "Thanks for the information guys."

"No problem." The three said in unison.

Before going to his car, he walked towards one of the cops. "Before I leave, who called this in?"

"Ugh, three teenage kids who were... trespassing here." Answered one of the cops.

"Figured much, this is private property," the detective sighed. "Where are they now?"

"Down back at the station, Detective Laxus." One of them answered again.

"Good, I'm going to see if they grabbed or saw anything unusual before you guys arrived." Unlike the rest of the grunt cops, Laxus brought his own car to the crime scene. He got his keys from out of his jacket pocket and opened his car door. As he settled down in his seat, he put his keys in the ignition hole, turning it and igniting the car's engine. "See you boys." He bid his farewells and soon hit the road.