Chapter 31: Seeya Later, Everyone.

I didn't dare enter, because I knew that the image of him dissolving would be permanently implanted in my head.

See you in the afterlife, Ashley.

I leave the door handle and start waking to the lounge. Silent tears were streaming down my cheeks quickly, my eyes closed. My heart ached, and I let out a muffled sob.

It was my choice to leave him and I'm already regretting it. I went back and entered the room without another thought.

He was very thin already, his eyes open and staring right into mine. I sat next to him on the bed, as I let out another muffled sob.

"I love you," I said quickly so that he could hear it before he was gone, completely disappeared.

"I want one last thing before I die," he said with a whisper.

"What is it?" I asked, my sight blurry from all the tears.

After an agonizing minute, he answered back.

"Find someone else."

Those were the last words I ever heard him say.

Your POV

I pulled away, hearing sounds coming from the swings. He looked over there too, obviously understanding what I was hinting at. We both got up, walking slowly towards the swings.

I definitely wasn't prepared for what I saw, but I also didn't mind at all.

Dan and Chris. Just full on making out.

I guess this is getting together night, because this shit was too ironic. I just burst out laughing, Pj laughing with me. They pulled away, surprised.

"How fucking ironic can this get?" I asked out loud, still laughing. They saw us holding hands and realized what was going on.

"Damn gurl u got that booteeeeh" Chris said, and I was asking myself how the hell that wrong spelling worked.

I just rolled with it.

"DAYMN gurllll u gotz dem bootiful booty too."

"How are you doing this?" Dan asked.

"You just gotta belive."

"*Believe."

"Oh, yeah, sorry."

"Chris? Is that really you?" A voice said from afar.

Chris and Dan immediately let go of each other and all of us looked at the direction of the voice.

It was a fairly small boy, with brown hair and grey eyes. I was jealous.

"Oh, hi Brandon. Guys, this is my friend Brandon. He is here only for a day, or a chapter, because he doesn't want me to write about him a lot. He is eighteen and emotionless. Don't ask me how I know all that, I haven't seen him since he was twelve."

"Fair enough." Is all he said, spitting his gum and opening another one.

He seems weird, but anyways...

"HAVE MY BABIES!!" A random girl yelled from across the street.

Ugh, it's not like he is Dylan O'Brian. Only he can have my babies.

"Did you know that I'm really mysterious because of how emotionless I am" He said, not even adding a question mark in the end.

Pj went to stand in front of him, and as Peej is 5 feet taller, started to speak in Japanese. What the hell is going on?

"Y/n! You there?" Chris said, waving his hand in front of my face.

Did I just imagine all of that?

"Oh, yeah, sorry." Is all I said, confused with my brain.

"Yeah, okay, do you want to go to a bar and get drunk or something? It's pretty late out anyways, and I'm in the mood." He said, making a little dance.

"You, my friend, are always 'in the mood'." Pj said and laughed.

"I know. Let's go anyways! Who knows what kind of adventures we will be having in the future?"

End of book one.

(15.000+ words.)