Chapter 24: Another Plan #1

We all decided to call it a day after that, and the guys went to their homes. I finally had time to record, so I went to my room. I remembered Lily, so I asked her not to bother me. Returning to my room,  I locked the door, grabbed my gear, setting up everything and started filming.

Eventually, I managed to film a pretty decent vlog about how London was, and swiftly put everything back in my suitcase. I tidied up my room, and checked the time. 3:24. "Lily?!" I basically yell. "Yeah?"

"I'm going to cook! Do you want anything specific?!"

"No! Do you want any help?!"

"That's okay, I can do it on my own!".

I decided to cook some meatballs. I was actually a pretty good cook, seeing that my mum was too. I learned a few things from her. I miss them. I should call them. I went out and bought meat, cooked it and then proceeded to place the meatballs on the table. The whole kitchen smelled amazing, so I called Lily to eat. We literally ate like pigs. "These were perfect! How did you learn to cook like that?!"

"My mum taught me. She is a great cook" I said.

After lunch, I decided to Skype Jack. I went to my bedroom, opening up Skype and calling Jack. Not only did I need to rant a little, I also needed advice. Jack seemed like the only person I could trust, plus Lily and Chris. They are the best.

"Hey sis! Do you remember me?".

"Ugh shut up! Of course I do! Anyways, I need to talk to you...".

I told him everything. About my new roommate Lily, my new very close friend Chris, my... crush(?) for Pj, my very gay friend Dan and the ray of sunshine Phil. Also, my new neighbours Hannah and Ash.

"Wow (y/n), a lot has happened in a span of a week. I don't know what to say... but I think I can help with the whole Dan situation...".

~~~~~~~~

"...And don't forget, you need to talk to Pj more. Don't be shy! From what you've told me, he probably likes you too".

"Okay Jack, thanks for everything. And please send my regards to Mum and Dad".

"I will".

We came up with a plan. A really good plan. I mean, there couldn't be anything more original.

Monday morning, that's the day I will act. At Dan and Phil's, at 10am. I promise you Dan, you are going to have a boyfriend at the end of this chapter. Ahem, I meant, by the end of this day.

Lily's POV

I can't get Chris to hate her.

Maybe it's because they are too close, they are best friends after all, at least, that's what I think.

At first, he was denying it. Then, he started thinking... I should keep going like this. But now, I will target the one she likes the most. Pj.

End of chapter 24.
499 words.

This was small, but I decided that it was better than nothing.