Chapter 12: The Plan

It was the fifth day in London. I spent the whole fourth day helping Lily move in, slacking around and helping her decide where to put her stuff. I have to say, at the end of the day I was kind of proud. It only took us one day for all the paperwork of her apartment and the whole moving thing. She sold most of her stuff because the spare room was already furnished but she kept her personal stuff like pictures and her laptop and more of that.

Today I had a plan of how Lily would get together with Phil. The only thing I needed was the human form of cupid. "Chris?" "Hey Y/n, what's up?" I hear his voice on the other side say. It made me kind of happy to hear from him again, as I haven't talked to him for like three days. "I need to meet you. I have something important to tell you." "Ok, when?" "Can it be in half an hour at the park?" "Sure, I'll see you there." He hangs up. I go in the bathroom and take a brisk shower, letting the cold water giving me the adrenaline I will need for later. I come out of the shower and decide to get dressed and go out. "Lily?" I say, knocking lightly on her door. "Yeah?" I'm going out for a bit, do you need anything?" "No. Seeya later" "Seeya" I grab my phone and leave the house.

I see Chris in the distance sitting on the bench. He looks a bit...weirded out. I better go explain why I called him here. "Hey Chris!!" He gets up and hugs me. His scent is nice. That sounded creepy. "Hey!! Want to go grab some coffee?" "Sure!" We start walking and after five minutes of chatting we get our coffee and start wandering around. "So. What did you call me here for?" "It's about Lily. She told me that she likes Phil and I decided to form a plan so we could get them to be together. But, without cupid, my plan won't work." "Soo am I cupid?" "Obviously. You are social and outgoing. I bet you can form a better plan and help me put it in action. Deal?" "Umm let me think for a bit-of course!!" "Ok. Now here is the plan..."

After at least 20 minutes, we had a plan. I told Chris a thanks for the help and walked home. I was going to explain Lily the plan and tonight, we were going to have a sleepover with the guys.

It was 8pm and the doorbell rang. I saw Chris and Pj with handbags and the both said "Hi!" and looked at each other in a weird way. "Hey guys, come in!" Chris, Pj and Dan knew the plan, as Chris had a lot of time to tell them. Dan and Phil hadn't come yet, so I called all of them in and explained the plan once again. "Ok, look what's going to happen. Lily will be in her room, all closed up. As soon as the doorbell rings, we will start banging on her door. Phil will come in, feel worried and stuff and Lily will only open to him. After that, Lily will pretend she is crying and Phil will comfort her. Then, Lily will tell Phil that she likes him and that's why she is acting like that. That's it." "But how do we know that Phil won't say that he doesn't like her?" Says Pj, with his crystal ahem green eyes looking worried. "Don't worry about that" Chris says, showing us a message. It was from Phil.

From: Phil Lester

Ok, maybe I like her. But please don't make such a big deal about it, ok?

Oh this is SO going to work.

End of chapter 12
(648 words).

Exposedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें