Chapter 20: A lot of sh*t is going down.

We just left Dan and Phil's place. Lily doesn't have a car and neither do I, so we ended up walking home. Its not that far, but Lily can't even walk 50 metres in 1 hour so.

After a lot of awkward glances at each other, she decided to say something. "Y/n?" "Yeah?" Here we begin, once again. "I thought you liked Pj..." "I do like him" "Then what's going on with you and Chris? Are you dating?" "There's nothing going on between us" "Then why are you doing this? Just to make Pj jealous?" "No! It was unintentional...I would never do such a thing" "Well you did. And don't lie to me ever again" She said and entered the building we finally reached. I see ..."Annabella" sitting behind her desk with a weird look on her face...it looked evil yet really happy and guilty at the same time...she really creeps me out. I enter the elevator with Lily and go up to our house. She enters after I unlock and without saying anything she heads to the kitchen, grabs a bag of chips and enters her room. Without anything to do, I decide to work on a video. Maybe that will cheer me up.

I get all the equipment ready, put on my hoodie, hat and mask, make sure to lock my door and check myself for any revealing skin and sit down on my chair. Just as I was about to record, I get a call. Its Dan.

"Hey y/n, I hope I'm not disturbing you or anything" Fml. "No it's okay, I was just about to go to bed, Whats up?" "Yeah, umm I just wanted to talk to you about something...umm Chris related. Can we meet tomorrow morning at Starbucks?" Fml. "Okay sure. What time?" "I'll come and pick you up around 12am okay?" "Yeah sure. Seeya there then" "...OK...seeya there" beep beep. SHAIT. I shouldn't have said seeya. He might understand something. OMG OMG OMG OMG. Knock knock. "Y/n? I need to tell you something. Can I come in?" Lily. How much bad luck can a person carry around? Apparently, a lot. "Y/n?" "I can't right now. I'll come out in five minutes okay?" "Sure". Tap tap tap. She's gone. Well, there goes my idea of recording. I undress and put over my equipment a blanket to cover them if someone comes in and get out of my room to see Lily sitting at the couch with an empty bag of chips in front of her. "Hey" I say and she turns to me. "Hi" she says and looks down. Well, this is going to be awkward. "I'm sorry" we both say in unison. We look at each other and laugh. I decide to go first. "I am sorry because it looks like I'm playing with your friends hearts while I don't even intend to" "I'm sorry for calling you a douche" "...But you didn't" "I just did" she grins and tries to hug me. I take a step back saying "I'm not touching you, you probably touched Phil in ways I don't want to know" We start laughing hysterically but I get a phone call again. Phil calling... "Sorry, gotta get this" I get to my room and accept it. "Hello?" "Hey Y/n, it's Phil!" "Hey Phil, what's up?"

Phil's POV

"Hey Phil, what's up?" I knew it. Her voice sounds just like in the videos. Its totally her. "Can I come over? I need to talk to you. Its really important" "umm...OK, sure, seeya in a bit". How much good luck can a person carry around? Apparently, a lot.

End of chapter 20
(641 words)