Chapter 25: Another Plan #2

Okay, I've got this.

Ring riing.

"Hi!" Chris says, as he lets me in his place. It is a really nice apartment.

I walk in and casually sit on the couch. Chris asks me if I want coffee but I deny his offer. We have more important things to talk about.

"It is about Dan..." I say. He looks at me confused. "When I went out with him, he told me something important...".

He still looks confused.

"We're dating".

He gets up from his seat and slaps me. He continues to beat me up. Pushing me on the floor, he grabs a vase and breaks it on my head.

I wake up.

Sweating, I look around. Oh my God, I think as I get up from my bed. Okayyy, it was just a nightmare...

... I have to meet the guys today. Okay, what am I going to do, upload the video from my phone? No... err... I'm just going to upload it later. I'll tweet about it, I just hope that the guys won't suspect anything...

...What is the time again? I thought as I went to check the time. 8:45. Well, better get ready.

I set off to the bathroom. Brushing my teeth and showering, I head off to the kitchen. There is a plate on the table and a note lying next to it. I pick it up and read it.

Sorry (y/n), but I had to go out for work stuff. I cooked breakfast though :)
~Lily

The eggs and bacon she cooked were still very warm, so I'm guessing she left, like, just now. I wonder what they called her in for. Well, whatever, better eat.

Lily's POV

I wonder why Chris is awake at this early time. Well, whatever, better go quickly.

Okay, I've got this.

Ring riing.

"Hi!" Chris says, as he lets me in his place. It is a really nice apartment.

I walk in and casually sit on the couch. Chris asks me if I want coffee but I deny his offer. We have more important things to talk about.

"It is about Dan..." I say. He looks at me confused.

"He is definitely dating (y/n)...". I said, while faking sadness.

"...What? No! She couldn't be! She told me she likes Pj".

"Well, she told me that she is dating Dan! She asked him to be her boyfriend when they were out!". I got up, looking anywhere but at Chris. "I told you to watch out..." I say and dramatically walk out. I bet this is going to get to him. (Y/n) just ruined herself in her sleep without even knowing. Thank God she sleep talks such good ideas...

End of chapte25