Chapter 15: Please Help Me

Dan's POV

I was cleaning the room when I saw y/n leaving her room and heading to the bathroom. She looked like she wasn't in the mood to talk. I started cleaning with Pj when I picked up an empty can of beer and got another flashback:

The night before

Pj: Dan and Phil, please enter the bathroom.

Phil gets in first, standing in front of the mirror. He was checking his hair. He then turned to me. "Well, what now?" after that, everything is a blur.

"Dan, are you okay??" I see Chris shaking me and Pj looking concerned. I was staring off to the wall and then snapped back to reality. "Chris? What are you doing?" The guys looked at each other and then turned to me. "Are you alright mate? You look a bit...off" Pj says. I look at Chris who was still holding my shoulder. He must have been shaking me for long, he looked like if someone died. I like concerned Chris. I like every Chris, actually. "I am fine, don't worry about me. Let's just go back to cleaning".

After we were done cleaning most of the place, we left. Me and Phil started walking back together, as we, quite obviously, lived in the same place. I tried looking at his neck, but I didn't see anything. Maybe I needed a better look... "Dan? Are you alright? You seem very off today" Phil says, probably noticing I was staring intensely at his neck. "Yeah I'm fine. Just the hangover I guess" I say. He obviously doesn't believe me, but I can't tell him the truth. Not until I know that it wasn't Phil. "Ok..." he says with a disappointing look. "Look, I will tell you when we get home, ok?" I say. "Ok."

As soon as we opened the door, I started lifting up his shirt. I know it sounds weird but I NEED TO TELL SOMEONE. Phil squeals and yells "HEY!". Once Phil's shirt was off, I look at his neck. He was clear. "Phew." I say out loud. Phil looks at me with an are-you-mental look and I say "Put on your shirt and come to me at the lounge. I need to tell you something". He does as I say and I see him walk in. "So? Why did you do that?" Phil says, probably curious to the answer that I was going to give. "Ok. Listen up".

I explained everything to him. Everything that I knew. The flashbacks, the memory I had with Phil in the bathroom and the thought of Phil being the one that had the lovebite. I then asked him if he remembered what happened in there. "You don't remember do you? Well first off you sat down on the floor. Then..." Phil stopped talking. Oh no. "Then what?" "You started singing the llama song." Phil starts laughing. I punched his arm playfully. "Bloody hell Phil! I was so worried!! Wait, how did I even manage to say the whole song drunk?" "You miserably failed" We both died laughing.

At the same time in your POV...

I looked at the date. Sunday? How do days pass by so fast?? I went to Lily's room and knocked on her door. "Lily?" "Yeah?" "Please don't bother me. I will be in my room. Oh, and if you hear any...noise please don't worry about it." "Umm...ok..." I go to my room and open my suitcase. Mmm, how much I've missed this. I put on my mask and cover my hair with the hat and a hoodie. I pick up my recording equipment and decide it's time for a challenge, as I haven't done one in a while. Which one though? I have done the cinnamon challenge and the ice bucket challenge. Oh I know!! What about the Google myself challenge? Ok then, it is sorted. I suddenly get a message. Who could it be?

End of chapter 15
(666 words huehuehue).