Chapter 17: Secrets Revealed

Dan's POV

Next friday, Phil and I decided to call Chris, Pj, Lily and Y/n to come over. That way it would be easier to find out who had it. Around 7pm we all were in the living room's floor and playing Truth or Dare. The bottle turned to Y/n and she said Truth. "Do you have any secrets?" She was asked. "Yes." Phil and I looked at each other at the same time. We knew what had to happen.

After a while, y/n got up to get some water. I said I was going to get water too and we ended up in the kitchen. We got our glasses and drank a bit. The room was quiet. Too quiet. Suddenly, when I turn to leave as I couldn't find out anything, the towel fell down. "I'll get it" she said and kneeled down. I saw her neck. She had a small purple mark, but that is how I expected it to be after 2 days. "Y/n?" "Yeah?"

Your POV

"What is that mark on your neck?" He asks and I look at his eyes. Ohh no. I hope he didn't remember because that would be embarrassing!! "Uuuuuh..." I only manage to say but Chris interrupts us. "Are you guys coming?" Thank you. We both walk out the kitchen door and into the living room awkwardly and sit down.

After a while of a lot of awkward glares between me and Dan, the game ended. We decided to put on a horror movie. I sat next to Chris at the end of the couch. I like horror movies, but I don't get why they exist. To make you paranoid? Scared? The movie started. Half-way to the movie, Chris started talking to me. "Y/n?" "Yeah?" "Do you like Pj?" I blushed and tried to hide it. It wasn't that hard though, as it was dark. "I like him as much as you like Dan" I wink at him. He blushed. "How did you know?" He asks. "Well, I see the way you look and act around him. You even got jealous when we were in the kitchen!" I whisper yell, making sure no one listened. "Yeah, you are kind of right... Soo does that mean you like Pj?" He says. I sigh. "Yes." He starts fangirling. "If you fangirl again I will start screaming dis" "What?" "It's you and Dan. Dis."I try not to laugh too much or the others would notice. I decide not to tell him about the... "Incident" me and Dan had. But I think we both knew we couldn't avoid it forever...

The movie ended. We all got up and started stretching as we were all sore from the way we needed to squeeze so we could all fit on the couch. I went and grabbed the now empty bowls of popcorn. I placed them on the kitchen counter and suddenly felt insecure. What if one day they find out about your secrets? Chris already did, why not them? What if they find out about Arrow? I should be a lot more careful. I don't want anything to happen again. How do you even know you can trust Chris? He could just go up to Pj and be like 'Hey mate, did you know Y/n likes you?' I can trust Chris, he is not a bad guy. How do you know that? Oh shut up. Uch, stupid insecurities. I heard that. "Y/n? Can I talk to you?" I look up and see Dan. He definitely remembers. Shut up! "Sure." I say and I follow him to his room. He closes the door. Ohh no. You are so dead. "Sooo... can you tell me what that on your neck is?" I look at him. His eyes speak worried but serious and determined to know. So I decide to just tell him, it was about him anyway. He listens as I explain to him what happened.

He tried to kiss me, but I told him to stop because he was drunk. He was too drunk though and wouldn't let me leave if I didn't. I didn't and he bit me. ON THE NECK.

And that's exactly what I told him. He muttered some apologies because he didn't mean it and stuff like that but I told him it was okay. Suddenly, we hear banging on the door. "Guys, what are you doing in there it has been like 10 minutes!" I hear an angelic voice in my ears. It was Pj. I feel nice because we were just talking and we made him worried. Aww. "Yeah we are coming" says Dan who proceeds to get up and open the door. I didn't notice that because I was lost in my thoughts. Or better, Pj was lost in my thoughts. "Y/n? You coming?" I hear Dan say and stop daydreaming. I could do that later. "Yeah" I say and get up, making my way to the living room. Chris was on the couch with Phil and Lily talking about something. He told them. Stop it ok? I will ask him later. He wouldn't tell you the truth anyway. Shush now, they are looking. I look at Chris. He has a concerned look.

I guess I will have to explain.

End of Chapter 17
(915 words).