Chapter 26.5: Supernatural?

Phil's POV

"You almost disrupted the sequence of time, idiot."

"There weren't any phone calls for me, huh?"

"No. But let me tell you a little story.

Once upon a time, there was a famous girl that hid her identity. There was also a boy, that was a good friend of hers. That boy thought that the girl was dating his crush, while the girl knew that the boy liked him. Do you understand so far?"

"Umm, yeah..."

"Good,

So the boy was angry and went to the bathroom of a coffee shop, and the girl followed behind her. They were supposed to have a conversation about that. The boy was supposed to talk on about her dating his crush, but the girl would think that he was on about her secret identity. She would run home and tell everyone on the internet her real identity, but because boys like you showed up and spilled all her secrets, disrupting time and sequence, she died".

Oh.

Wait.

Is she talking about (Y/n)?

Did I almost kill her by spilling that secret?

How would she know anyways?

"But how did she die?"

"Smart question. She was run over by cars, because she left the bathroom too early to go to her house. See, boys like you disrupt time sequence, and inevitably kill people."

Oh.

"Um, another question, how did the boy with the crush know that the girl was dating his crush?"

"That I cannot tell you. You have to find it out by yourself. I wouldn't want to change time and events."

"Okay. Thank you."

"In twelve seconds you will come out this door and ask what happened. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am".

"Good. Now go!"

She opened the door and I walked calmly to our table, thinking what the absolute shit just happened. Seeing the other's shocked faces, I asked, "What happened?" And everyone just got up and started running towards the door. As nobody thought of paying, I pulled out my wallet, went to the bar, paid and left. I never did see that lady leave.