Chapter 10: I Ship It.

We decided to put in to watch a movie and eat some chips. Lily would tell me what was up with her and Phil after the movie. At some point of the movie I stopped paying attention. My mind started drifting to other worlds. Even though I tried to make it stop, I couldn't. I started thinking about everything. About meeting Chris and Phil the same day that I came here. About Dan asking me to collab with him, about Pj. I don't know why, but I felt something weird about him. Like if he was important for something that I have forgotten. I started thinking about him.

Five minutes later, I heard Lily. "Hey Y/n, are you alright? The movie ended and you kept staring at the screen. What's up?" She asked me with concern. She is an amazing friend. "It doesn't matter." I take the TV controller and close the TV. "What matters now is you and Phil!! Tell me." I answer, trying to avoid the subject. "Ok, I'll tell you. But I want you to promise me you won't say anything about it to anyone, Ok?" "Ok." She sighs. "I like Phil. I liked Phil from when I met him in the radio station." She gives me a sad look. "What's wrong?" "I...don't think he likes me back..." She is at the verge of crying. I hug her and she breaks down. "Are you blind? Of course he likes you!! He looks at you like nobody else exists in this world." "Really?" "Yes! I can assure you that! And if you want my help to get you two together, I will gladly do so!!" She calms down after a bit and we start cleaning. I knew Phil was acting weird tonight. For a moment I thought that he knew something...

It was late, so I suggested going to sleep. We slept in the guest room on the same bed because why not, and after a minute I drifted off to sleep. In the morning I decided to wake up and make pancakes. I remembered a recipe my Mum taught me when I was little that took only 5 minutes to make. After 10 minutes, 6 pancakes were set on the table, next to some maple syrup and Nutella. I poured some milk in 2 glasses and put it on the table. "Y/n?" I heard a voice coming from the guest room. "I'm in the kitchen!" I yell back. I see Lily sleepily making her way to the kitchen and as soon as she walks in, her eyes open wide. "PANCAKES!!!!!" she yells with happiness.

After 10 minutes, we were both full from the breakfast. "So. What do you want to do now?" I ask Lily. "Let's go..." I see her looking at the ceiling wondering what to do. "What about shopping at the Mall?" "Sure!". We both get up and go get ready. I tell Lily to borrow some clothes from my closet. I see her searching through and finding my Zelda t-shirt and some black shorts. Of course she picked those clothes. I go and grab my favorite shorts and a white t-shirt with some geometric shapes on it. "You are such a nerd" Lily says as soon as she sees my shirt. We both laugh at her comment and get out the door. This day is going to be awesome.

End of chapter 10
(570 words).