Chapter 29: Mindfuck

"Annabell?"

"It's Annabella goddamnit!" She yelled, crossing her arms together.

"What is going on? Where am I? What happened?"

"I will explain right now young one..."

She took a deep breath.

"The time sequence has been disrupted. You weren't supposed to pass out. You were supposed to kiss him... I don't know how it was messed up that badly, but it has to be some small detail, something that I'm missing..."

What?! What is going on?! Is she for real?!

"Look, I know you are very confused, and I'll explain right now. I'm just trying to find what is wrong... don't worry, time has stopped. If you want, I can send you on the time paused world for you to venture on as I'm fixing things..."

"No, I don't want that. I want you to tell me... what are you?"

"Smart question. Well, I am no human, even though I may look like one. I cannot tell you what I am. All you need to know is that I am always there when something goes wrong, so that I can fix it. I'm like a guardian in a way. The only... supernatural thing that I can do is to stop time and go back in it. I'm sending you back in time, so that you can change it and make it go the way it is supposed to be... aha! Found it!"

...okayyy, why not.

"You need to go back in time, and talk to Pj over the phone again. Only now, be more happy and fun and lovey-dovey than before. That is all you need to change."

"Okay, I guess... thanks for everything... wait a second, did you say that I'm going to kiss him?"

All she did was wink at me, and I went back in time.

I was looking at my phone. I have to do what she told me.

"I should take this," I said to Hannah and went to the bathroom.

I picked it up.

"Hey Pj!" I said, happily this time.

"Oh, hi Y/n, what's up?"

"Not much, how about you?"

"There is some stuff... can we meet out?"

"Yeah, of course. Where do you want to meet? The park we met at?"

"Yeah, sure, can it be in fifteen minutes?"

"Okay. Seeya there?"

"Yeah, Seeya there."

He hangs up. I think I did well this time. I walk out of the bathroom. I saw Hannah sitting on the couch.

"Hey Hannah? I have to go. It was nice speaking with you. Seeya later?"

"Sure, I'll show you out."

And she did.

Fifteen minutes later, everything that happened was happening again. Only difference was that when Pj came, he seemed a lot more nervous...

We sat on the bench. I was going to speak but Pj, as expected, interrupted me. But this time, he said something different.

"Do you like Dan?"

He didn't ask if I was dating Dan... is that the big difference that was going to happen??

"No, of course n-"

And he pulled me in into a needy kiss. I kissed back after a couple of seconds.

If I knew kissing felt that nice, I would have done it long ago.

His lips were soft, and that was all I could think of at that moment.

Nothing else mattered. It was just me and him.

Or was it?

End of chapter 29.

Oh wow how did I even post that many chapters in two days??

Reuploaded because wattpad was showing this before chapter 28.