Chapter 26: Shitstorm.

I can do this.

I got this.

I'm outside of my apartment door. I have been standing here for five minutes now. I am scared, and I have no reason why. Something bad is going to happen, and I know it.

I finally collect all the courage I have and walk down the stairs. The elevator stopped working. I have no idea why.

Hannah wanted me to visit her tonight. That's nice.

I finally reach the entrance and grab the door's handle. Something is wrong here... something is missing... or maybe I'm just being paranoid.

The guys decided to not have the meetup in their place, meaning that I cannot continue onto my plan. That sucks. I need to find another time to get them together.

I take the bus to the coffee shop we all decided to meet at. I enter and see Dan and Phil already sitting there, Hannah next to them. Nice.

I walk to them and mumble a small hello, my confidence seeping away by the second as Phil stares into my eyes. Weird.

I sit down and make casual conversation with Phil, as he tells me about this new show he is watching with Dan. It seems like a remake to breaking bad.

I ask Hannah where Ashley is. Apparently, he's got the flu.

Lily, Pj and Chris finally arrive and sit at the table, Chris on my left. I casually say hello to them, and Chris just looks at the floor. After a while, I ask him, "What's wrong?" And he looks at me. "I'm going to the bathroom" Is all he says, getting up from his seat and going to the bathroom. What is his problem now? Did I say anything? I don't think so at least...

After a minute, I get up and go to the bathroom to see what is up with him.

Phil's POV

I need to tell him. I need to tell someone. If she won't listen, he will. He is one of my closest friends after all.

"Pj? I need to tell you something."

I would end it here on a cliffhanger, but FUCK it. I haven't updated in years a nice chapter. You deserve it.

"What is it?" He asks. I emotionally prepare myself for what I'm going to say. I take in deep breaths. I'm about to spill her biggest secret. Am I really doing this? Is it worth it? It doesn't matter, because I'm interrupted. "I'm sorry young man, is your name Phil? Phil Lester?" an old woman asks. Okay, not that old. Maybe in her mid fifties.

"Um, yes?"

"Someone is asking you on the phone. You will need to follow me."

I stand up and excuse myself as everyone looks at us weirdly. It doesn't make sense. Who knew I was here?

As soon as we enter the kitchen, she opens a heavy looking door, which was weird. Why would this kind of door be here?

But as we enter, she closes and locks the door behind her, locking us in here. Oh God, what is going on?

Your POV

"Chris? Are you in there?" I say as I knock on the men's bathroom door. He opens and looks at me in a weird manner. "What do you want?" He says while running his hand through his hair.

"Are you okay? Is everything alright?".

"Everything is fine, now leave me alone."

"Sure doesn't seem like it."

He sighs, running his hand through his hair again.

"Lily told me."

What? But how did she know? She couldn't have heard me film, could she? But why did she tell him and not be first? I thought we were like best friends. I knew I shouldn't have trusted anyone. Humans are all the same. I cannot trust anyone. I will have to make her move out, won't I?