Chapter 6: Karma's a bitch

By the time the plane had landed in London, it was six in the morning. I was feeling so sleepy. Why did my parents reserve a night flight? That made me even more tired. I decided to call a cab to take me to my apartment. After an hour or so, we finally got there. I gave the driver some cash and mumbled something that sounded like a thank you and got out.

The building looked nice. It was tall and a light shade of blue. I got it to be greeted by a lady with long brown hair and some blonde wisps. "Hello and good morning! How can I help you?"

After a while and some paperwork she gave me the keys to the apartment. "Have a nice day!" I heard her say as I got into the elevator. My apartment was on the third floor, second door to the right. Or at least that's what she said. I unlocked the door with my keys and stepped in.

I have to say, the place looked amazing. It had 2 bathrooms, a big and a small one, 2 bedrooms both with double beds and a desk, a large living room with a comfy couch and a 60inch-TV on the side and a kitchen with a table that could easily fit four people in it. I think my parents are hinting me that I need to get roommates... great.

I decided to lay on the couch a bit and take a nap, but after that I was going to buy groceries...and junk food.

Around 11am I decided to go to the supermarket. I grabbed some cash, got my keys and walked out the door. I decided to walk around to maybe explore the city a bit. I walked around for 10 minutes straight and found a small supermarket. I guess that could do. I walk in and grab everything I will need. Cocoa, Some ham, cheese, vegetables, coffee and candy.

As I walk around a tall figure with brown hair and green eyes bumps on me, causing me to drop my and his stuff all over the place. We both lean in to grab our stuff and bump our foreheads, making me feel kind of dizzy. "Karma is a bitch," He says and I giggle. "I'm Chris," he offers me his hand as I was now on the floor.

"Y/n" I grab his hand as he pulls me up. "Thanks."

"Oh it's nothing. You have a weird accent," He says sarcastically. "Where are you from?"

"Well, not here obviously."

"Wha-wha-why are u so meaan?" He says, pretending to have a sad face.

"Okay, I'm from (add home country here)."

"Oh cool, I've always wanted to go...umm yeah at that place," He says.

I rolled my eyes at him playfully. Suddenly, another tall figure pops out of the left aisle, this one with chocolate brown hair and sparkling green eyes... did I just think that?

"Hey Chris, we need to go or else we are going to be late," Said the other guy.

"Okay Peej, comin'."

He turned to me. "Lemme give you my number. Maybe we can meet up again."

"Yeah, sure." We exchanged phone numbers and went our own ways.

I think I am going to like it here.

End of chapter 6.