Chapter 19: Chris you need to chill

WARNING PEOPLE SWEARING.

"Chris..." I start saying but he cuts me off. "What did he tell you? Who did you talk about? Blahblah..." My mind drifts off to totally unrelatable things like what if Chris was the one with the hickey? Or what if Dan never knew? My mind can easily travel to thoughs like that even if I don't intend it to... "Y/n? Are you even listening?" Chris suddenly asks. He literally dragged me to the bathroom so I can tell him what happened. "Um...maybe..." I say. "Can you just tell me what did Dan ask you already?" "Now that is a question I can answer to" I tell him and start explaining. So many secrets revealed today...why does this keep happening? It's your fault you know? You could have kept it all a secret but you just go off and tell everyone. Why don't you just take a megaphone and start yelling all of them? Shut up...not now. Oh really? Then when? You can't avoid me forever...

"Oh." He only says and looks at the floor. I'm not sure if he's jealous, angry or sad. Or all of the above. "Hey Chris it's ok, he was drunk and out of his mind. He said he was sorry and that he didn't mean to do that" I tell him to reassure him. He only frowns. "If it bothers you that much I can ask him if he likes anyone or if he even likes guys..." His face instantly lights up. "You would do that for me?" He asks. "Of course!" I say with the same excitement. Anything to keep your secrets hidden, huh? You are worthless, you know that? Stop it... Or what? "...Ok??" He finishes saying something and I only nod. I hope he didn't tell me anything to do because I didn't pay any attention. Suddenly I look at myself in the mirror. My cheeks are bright red and the bathroom is lacking air. How long have we been here? "Its getting hot in here, we should go join the others" "Sure".

We get out of the bathroom and into the living room. We see the guys greeting each other. I guess this is the end of our day. "Hey guys!" Says Phil looking at us like a puppy and his arm side-hugging Lily. We smile simultaneously and enter the room. Shit. I just realized how wrong we look, like if we were making out. Oh he'll no this isn't happening this isn't happening "Soo, it was a fun night, thanks for inviting us over" Lily says, looking at me to continue her sentence. "Yeah, we had a lot of fun!" I say not believing one word I said. "You should come more often! Maybe Monday morning?" Phil suggests. Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit "Why not?" Lily says and looks at me again. I mentally groan and say "sure". "So at maybe 10am? And then have a day out?" Oh hell no. Everyone mumbles "yes" and "seeya there" 's and we all leave.

This could only happen to me. I won't be home to upload a video or even edit one. If I play it sick, they might suspect something. If I don't upload, I will probably have people on the internet yelling at me. If I say I might be late, I might get fans worrying and asking why I'm late these days. I could play it off though saying it's because I just moved and I'm still getting used to the place. But the guys might still suspect me. Fuck it, I'll just tell the guys if we can plan it another day.

End of chapter 19.
(634 words)