Chapter 7: Lost In London

I went to pay for my stuff and leave. "Its 16.45 please" I paid the guy in the store and got out. I started walking back home daydreaming... but then I realized I had NO idea where I was!! It's all my fault, I should've been more careful I thought to myself. Why was I such an idiot? I must have made a face or something because a guy came up to me and asked if I was ok. He had black hair with a fringe and blue eyes. "I'm fine, just kinda lost. Can you help?" I asked. "I doubt it, but I'll try. Where is the place?"

I told him the street I was in. I was kind of happy to know that he lived close and he knew where the place was. He told me his name was Phil. I then realized... he was AmazingPhil! Why didn't I notice that before? And the guys at the store... they were Crabstickz and KickthePj!! I wondered why haven't I realized already. I mean, I am on YouTube all the time not just for my own videos, but for others videos too!!

"Does it happen that you have a... YouTube channel?" I asked innocently. "Yeah I do! Have you watched my videos?" "I think so..." Who was I kidding? I have subscribed to the guy!!

We finally reached to my place. "Thanks for the help" I said. "Oh don't worry, I had to go to my place anyways. Wanna swap numbers? Maybe we can talk again!" "Sure!" I say. I got two guy's numbers in just a day. And they are both youtubers. I guess I'm lucky. "Bye!" I get in my apartment to be greeted by the lady again. "Hello! You went for exploring today I see!" She says, a smile creeping on her face. "More of shopping, but I guess you can call it that way." "I'm so rude, I haven't even asked your name yet." "Oh don't worry about it. It's Y/n." "I'm Annabella, so nice to meet you." we shake hands. Well, she has the perfect name for a creepy lady landlord. I start ringing the elevator and then go up my floor. I look at my phone. 12:17pm. Oh shit! I need to upload! I open my apartment's door and get in.

I put the bags in the kitchen and run to my room. I open my laptop and start uploading. Thank god Phil helped me, or else I would've been late to upload. I decided to tweet: "Sorry I'm late to upload guys, I kinda got in trouble. But don't worry now, the video is coming up!". I'm going to go tidy up now.

Phil's POV

I guess I got lucky to have company while going home. She seemed nice. I open the door and yell "Dan? 'U here?" "Yeah" I go to say hi to Dan in the room. Of course he is eating Malteasers..."Did Arrow upload?" "No, not yet." Our phones buzz at the same time. It was a twitter notification by Arrow. It said: "Sorry I'm late to upload guys, I kinda got in trouble. But don't worry now, the video is coming up!". Hmmm...

End of chapter 7.